the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chronicles of Hell and Heaven CH1 ACT3b.
  • the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated by tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
  • you can also toggle the textbox with a two-finger-tap™.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.01.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chronicles of Hell and Heaven CH1 ACT3a.
  • the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated by tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

Woow! Thank you so much man. I am going to try it now. If it works well, I will share it and give you the credits. <3

Reactions: linus.quotes

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Chronicles of Hell and Heaven CH1 ACT3a.

I uploaded it on more mirrors. And thank you again. <3

- - -

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
There is literally a warning at the beginning of the game about it. And you can't continue the game without accepting that. And this is a game that explores the afterlife, so death will be common. After all, it's a story about heaven and hell.

Last edited:

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Stupid warning.. many people can stand a game that has adults dying but making you get invested in a child than murdering the child in front of you this is no FUCKING warning for that! Many games will say a child died.. but you don't have no investment in the child or see it happen.. but this was blatant.. she is a cute and innocent child.. now let's fucking murder her in front of the players! No your warning is shit compared to that! When it involves a child dying than put that in the fucking warning.. this game involves children being murdered if you are sensitive to that don't play this game.
I don't think you can ever watch/read "IT". (Stephen King). Well, I get your point, and I apologize for traumatizing you.

huydragonz

May 17, 2022
Yeah tbh I was really shocked seeing Petra being murdered in the first time but then I realized that it maybe not the best option but still not too bad,
she's now living in a much better place.

I like the story, it has a good plot, quite intensive but it's good.
But tbh I prefer to be a protagonist than hearing a story of someone haha.

Also the graphic and animation quite decent, didn't think that RPGM can support such quality projects like this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazuki-chan

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah tbh I was really shocked seeing Petra being murdered in the first time but then I realized that it maybe not the best option but still not too bad,
she's now living in a much better place.

I like the story, it has a good plot, quite intensive but it's good.
But tbh I prefer to be a protagonist than hearing a story of someone haha.

Also the graphic and animation quite decent, didn't think that RPGM can support such quality projects like this game.
Wow. Thank you very much. <3
Yes, I knew that the death of Petra was a risky decision that would scare many players. It was a hard decision to make. But I want the players to understand that in my game death is not the end, and I used her to show that. Maybe I will change the way she died, but her death is important for the plot, so I can't change that.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Wow. Thank you very much. <3
Yes, I knew that the death of Petra was a risky decision that would scare many players. It was a hard decision to make. But I want the players to understand that in my game death is not the end, and I used her to show that. Maybe I will change the way she died, but her death is important for the plot, so I can't change that.
Well, looking at some games' threads here on f95 I have to say that I'm particularly surprised with how bad people could deal with a death on a game...
I mean, back then on the 90's we all had to deal with Aerith dying taking a whole sword behind her back in FF7 and well, these kind of things always happened back then on RPGs and even though some people got sad about some stuff (I being one of them about Aerith) I'm not aware of anybody I knew got angry with the game's writer/producer and stop playing the game because of something like a death of a character, it just looks really weird for me doing something like that tbh. '^^

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well, looking at some games' threads here on f95 I have to say that I'm particularly surprised with how bad people could deal with a death on a game...
I mean, back then on the 90's we all had to deal with Aerith dying taking a whole sword behind her back in FF7 and well, these kind of things always happened back then on RPGs and even though some people got sad about some stuff (I being one of them about Aerith) I'm not aware of anybody I knew got angry with the game's writer/producer and stop playing the game because of something like a death of a character, it just looks really weird for me doing something like that tbh. '^^
It is something I can not stand to see so I avoid anything that has death of children. It brings bad vibes an adult dying in a game ok but a child is just too much to handle. If you have a game where a child dies please put that warning in especially when it's visible, especially when you knew it would happen and it's a stupid story plot that you can't save the child from. It gives very bad vibes when any child dies and that includes in a game. The warning I expected people may die but a child or baby brings back bad memories. Many people know people that were close and lost a child to see it in a game is just too much.. It reminded me too much of a death of a real child that a friend lost.

Just have the sensitivity to put that in the warning if you can not stand a child dying do not play this game. It is for this reason the very AWFUL memory that made me so upset because I expected to play a game for entertainment and instead was brought back a very bad memory.

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Yes. Not only in games, but in series as well, death is becoming more and more common in movies and series. I don't know why people are still surprised when someone dies in a game. I like it. It makes the story less predictable and boring and gives a more emotional and mature tone. But of course, this is just my opinion, maybe it will ruin my game and reduce my audience, but I am willing to risk doing something different from common harem games.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It is something I can not stand to see so I avoid anything that has death of children. It brings bad vibes an adult dying in a game ok but a child is just too much to handle. If you have a game where a child dies please put that warning in especially when it's visible, especially when you knew it would happen and it's a stupid story plot that you can't save the child from. It gives very bad vibes when any child dies and that includes in a game. The warning I expected people may die but a child or baby brings back bad memories. Many people know people that were close and lost a child to see it in a game is just too much.. It reminded me too much of a death of a real child that a friend lost.

Just have the sensitivity to put that in the warning if you can not stand a child dying do not play this game. It is for this reason the very AWFUL memory that made me so upset because I expected to play a game for entertainment and instead was brought back a very bad memory.
Dude, are there any other warnings that Kazuki-chan (and other developers) should put visibly in the OP and made aware of? Are you against animals being slaughtered? How about non-sentient beings? Non human life forms? As far as most (if not all) members of this community are concerned, this game contents and the thread OP are totally COMPLIANT with the rules and regulations of this site. It is just impossible to put warnings, disclaimers, notices that will comply with everyone expectations and wishes, just be reasonable for a moment.

If you are a pragmatic person, knowing that you have certain sensitivities and such, you should perhaps before downloading and playing just about any games, you should at least asked the in the thread about the game. Something along the line of:

Hi, good day.
This game looks interesting blah blah blah.
How much and what kind of violence this game contains? bla bla bla.
I can't stand the following type of contents, ...(list all of them)... Are any of those contents exist in the game?
You also can make a site feature request that mandates every game threads to make very clear and visible warning of sensitive contents (list all types here) so that players are well aware and the thread owners also aware of what kind of warnings they have to put.

The two approaches I mentioned above (there are others) potentially could avoid something similar happening in the future (in other threads under different circumstances).

Most players realized that the pixels are not real and do not represent real world event either. If a character dies in a game or novel, there is no correspondent real life person died because of that.

The truth is there are thousands children dying on yearly basis in the real world while there is hardly any depiction in any forms of work of art. What are you doing about that? Nothing? You are too busy playing adult games. Be the real change, combat the real issue of children death in the real world instead of getting work out over some fictional work of art.

Sorry mods you have to delete off-topic posts yet again.

Edit: I have reported missing tag "Graphic Violence" in the OP (since no one did). At least, one more precaution is added for this game. There is no death or children death tag availabe. It is the only tag that closely illustrate the dire situation.
Update: Mods added graphic violence tags within minutes after I reported it. Perhaps everyone should do it too. Calm and collected while acting rational is always the best way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazuki-chan

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

Please ignore my earlier post which most likely will be deleted by mods anyway. I was originally composing this but had to post something else that is more urgent and fresh.

Anyway, let's get back to Chronicles of Hell and Heaven. Hot damn :eek: Almost 8Gb??? That is almost a 4 hours movie. I am really surprised that for such an early versions of the game, already contains so much. I do hope to play it soon if time, bandwidth and storage permits.

Interesting game with intriguing premise, nice Honey Select renders and animations (based on the promo pictures in the OP). I think players will get invested in the fantasy world you are building with your game, along with the multitudes interesting casts of characters (who each has their own life and story to tell). I am certain to keep both eyes on this.

Before I go, I would suggest that go wild with the bald jokes. I think that bald men will not get offended by it and perhaps even liking it especially since they actually have a category for it while men with hair did not have their own special category. However, that is just my opinions and I could be wrong, especially since I am not a bald man (although my pfp suggests the opposite:ROFLMAO:).

Thank you for the share. Please do not invite rando from the internet to your home, you never know what kind of weirdos you might attract (to be honest I am one of those weirdos:devilish:). Very well done and all the best, Kazuki-chan. Cheers.

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Hi,

Please ignore my earlier post which most likely will be deleted by mods anyway. I was originally composing this but had to post something else that is more urgent and fresh.

Anyway, let's get back to Chronicles of Hell and Heaven. Hot damn :eek: Almost 8Gb??? That is almost a 4 hours movie. I am really surprised that for such an early versions of the game, already contains so much. I do hope to play it soon if time, bandwidth and storage permits.

Interesting game with intriguing premise, nice Honey Select renders and animations (based on the promo pictures in the OP). I think players will get invested in the fantasy world you are building with your game, along with the multitudes interesting casts of characters (who each has their own life and story to tell). I am certain to keep both eyes on this.

Before I go, I would suggest that go wild with the bald jokes. I think that bald men will not get offended by it and perhaps even liking it especially since they actually have a category for it while men with hair did not have their own special category. However, that is just my opinions and I could be wrong, especially since I am not a bald man (although my pfp suggests the opposite:ROFLMAO:).

Thank you for the share. Please do not invite rando from the internet to your home, you never know what kind of weirdos you might attract (to be honest I am one of those weirdos:devilish:). Very well done and all the best, Kazuki-chan. Cheers.
Hi, thanks for the comment. I hope you enjoy the game. If you don't have enough space, you can try the compressed or android version. Thank you for the compliments. And yes, I put some bald jokes in the last update. Hahaha! Hope to see you at my home again. (And you are not a weirdo.) <3

Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes