• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR Warning: The main character of one chapter is not the protagonist of the whole story. You will follow the story from several different points of view. That is why there will be sex scenes with characters that are not the main character, but the purpose of these scenes is not to make the player jealous but to develop the plot of the supporting characters. If this still bothers you, I apologize, but I will not change my method of telling the story.
Just Fyi, that is NTR either way. The "designed Jealousy" bit you can just ignore.

The term NTR(Netorare) means "To be taken from." which.. as you can see has nothing to do with whether or not the MC being taken from is jealous. So if an LI of MC (whether or not the player controls them, what you are going to do), cheats on MC or is taken from them (i.e. raped by someone), that is NTR (whether or not MC is jealous or it being designed to be jealous doesn't change that).

So you should add NTR to future tags somewhere (and whether or not it is avoidable, which is what people will care about most, since it being not avoidable would be a deal breaker for many... although it being there at all is already a dealbreaker for some, but they aren't the target audience for this anyway).

Edit: given your wording on the image preview, I thought I should also add, it is only if the char is an LI of an MC with someone other than that MC. (this includes if MC has a crush on them but hasn't done anything with them, cause well MC having a crush makes them an LI, cause there is an "interest" in them. Also includes childhood friends which doujins love to do).
If you have a scene of two randoms ("not involving the protag"), that isn't NTR, since well they weren't stolen from.. since they have no interest.. cause it is a random.

If you already have a scene in the game of an LI with someone other than the MC that LI belongs to... then you should add the NTR tag now since you would already have it.

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
Just Fyi, that is NTR either way. The "designed Jealousy" bit you can just ignore.

The term NTR(Netorare) means "To be taken from." which.. as you can see has nothing to do with whether or not the MC being taken from is jealous. So if an LI of MC (whether or not the player controls them, what you are going to do), cheats on MC or is taken from them (i.e. raped by someone), that is NTR (whether or not MC is jealous or it being designed to be jealous doesn't change that).

So you should add NTR to future tags somewhere (and whether or not it is avoidable, which is what people will care about most, since it being not avoidable would be a deal breaker for many... although it being there at all is already a dealbreaker for some, but they aren't the target audience for this anyway).

Edit: given your wording on the image preview, I thought I should also add, it is only if the char is an LI of an MC with someone other than that MC. (this includes if MC has a crush on them but hasn't done anything with them, cause well MC having a crush makes them an LI, cause there is an "interest" in them. Also includes childhood friends which doujins love to do).
If you have a scene of two randoms ("not involving the protag"), that isn't NTR, since well they weren't stolen from.. since they have no interest.. cause it is a random.

If you already have a scene in the game of an LI with someone other than the MC that LI belongs to... then you should add the NTR tag now since you would already have it.
Only thing that matters here is F95's Tags Rules And List Sticky : NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

Dont know if this is necessary.
The game is not NTR, but what other people like me, you and others would misunderstand as NTR the dev. made 2 clear warnings:

A Pic in the Banner:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But also mentioned in the Dev. notes:
With all these warnings Im fine since he made clear what to except with the female protag who is also fucking other males, if she will be "The" or "a" love interest. However like I mentioned earlier, with these warnings, the people would be fine with it since with these who have a problem didnt bothered and left, while these who dont mind will follow it.
Personally I like this method since its avoids the NTR tag and the whole NTR debate. Wish other games would do a similar thing.

Not a game for me despite the good models or the world setting. Kinda a shame tho.
Good luck with game tho Dev. (y)

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
the girls are truly amazing (all of them!) and the animations are superb. pretty amount of lewd content, no grind, very interesting plot (i read it completely). worth a try definitely

Last edited:

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Dont know if this is necessary.
The game is not NTR, but what other people like me, you and others would misunderstand as NTR the dev. made 2 clear warnings:

A Pic in the Banner:

But also mentioned in the Dev. notes:
With all these warnings Im fine since he made clear what to except with the female protag who is also fucking other males, if she will be "The" or "a" love interest. However like I mentioned earlier, with these warnings, the people would be fine with it since with these who have a problem didnt bothered and left, while these who dont mind will follow it.
Personally I like this method since its avoids the NTR tag and the whole NTR debate. Wish other games would do a similar thing.

Not a game for me despite the good models or the world setting. Kinda a shame tho.
Good luck with game tho Dev. (y)
Thank you very much for explaining to him. I really don't like this boring discussion about NTR.
Thanks for the comment. I know it's impossible to please everyone, and even though you weren't interested in my work, you were very polite. We need more people like you <3

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
the girls are truly amazing (all of them!) and the animations are superb. pretty amount of lewd content, no grind, very interesting plot (i read it completely). worth a try definitely
Wow, thank you very much. Your comment brightened my day. I am glad to know that someone has read all the dialogues. <3

Reactions: haku_zen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Kazuki-chan, the story sounds good, and I like the images. But this part doesn't appeal to me:

The main character of one chapter is not the protagonist of the whole story. You will follow the story from several different points of view.
I prefer a single protagonist to identify myself with. It may be interesting to see scenes with other characters (although the truth is that I only feel interested in the sex scenes where the MC participates, the rest either don't interest me or I don't like them), but in reality I just like that the MC is unique and always the same.

I guess it's best to wish you luck with the game and say goodbye.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazuki-chan

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Kazuki-chan, the story sounds good, and I like the images. But this part doesn't appeal to me:

I prefer a single protagonist to identify myself with. It may be interesting to see scenes with other characters (although the truth is that I only feel interested in the sex scenes where the MC participates, the rest either don't interest me or I don't like them), but in reality I just like that the MC is unique and always the same.

I guess it's best to wish you luck with the game and say goodbye.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I fully understand your point. I know that I might not please all players. But it's my way of writing. I want to write about a vast world with many different races, places, and cultures. Tie myself to a single character will limit my writing. I believe that many players will not identify with Bartho, but maybe they will with the protagonists of the next chapters. After all, this game is about a universe and not about a single character.

And thank you for being polite. For more people like you in the world. I hope you find games that fit your taste perfectly. Good luck. <3

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I fully understand your point. I know that I might not please all players. But it's my way of writing. I want to write about a vast world with many different races, places, and cultures. Tie myself to a single character will limit my writing. I believe that many players will not identify with Bartho, but maybe they will with the protagonists of the next chapters. After all, this game is about a universe and not about a single character.

And thank you for being polite. For more people like you in the world. I hope you find games that fit your taste perfectly. Good luck. <3
Possibly it will be easier for you to get an audience if instead of making chapters you make several short or medium-sized games. Each game counts a different story and even can be interconnected with the others. A bit like LCC and MBIML which are two different games in the same world. The important thing, at least for me, is that the LIs of the different games are exclusive to the MC of that game (although the side characters may not be, as long as they aren't LIs). That doesn't mean that they can't appear in other games, but I recommend that if you include sex scenes between those LIs from another game and some guy, that he be the MC of the game in question. And finally, in my point of view, it's better that the female MCs aren't LIs of any male MC from another of the games. But this is only some feedback that can help you or not.

EDIT:

Gudil, possibly if you read the post after this one you get an unpleasant surprise.

Last edited:

Kazuki-chan

The Sexy Writer
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Possibly it will be easier for you to get an audience if instead of making chapters you make several short or medium-sized games. Each game counts a different story and even can be interconnected with the others. A bit like LCC and MBIML which are two different games in the same world. The important thing, at least for me, is that the LIs of the different games are exclusive to the MC of that game (although the side characters may not be, as long as they aren't LIs). That doesn't mean that they can't appear in other games, but I recommend that if you include sex scenes between those LIs from another game and some guy, that he be the MC of the game in question. And finally, in my point of view, it's better that the female MCs aren't LIs of any male MC from another of the games. But this is only some feedback that can help you or not.
Yes, that is exactly what I intend to do. (Did you read my mind? Hahaha!) Each chapter will be a new game, with a new story and new characters (New LI's). And all will happen in the same universe. :giggle:

Jul 6, 2021
Hahaha! Indeed, a very modern restaurant for that town.

Thank you for translating. I would die without knowing what that board says. Hahaha!
:ROFLMAO:It's a real good game.But the RPG can't save the game any time u want,no revert no gallery.I mean,what a shame if i missed any one of the 5g CGs right?I will look forward to future updates
And sorry for my English.Is only some feedback
would u let me see u breast in the game?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, that is exactly what I intend to do. (Did you read my mind? Hahaha!) Each chapter will be a new game, with a new story and new characters (New LI's). And all will happen in the same universe. :giggle:
Actually it's different for the player (at least for one like me) if they are different games than if they are chapters of the same game. If they are chapters of the same game, players like me find it difficult to go to chapter 2 of the game and take on a new character, since the MC of that game was the one from chapter 1.

But if they are two different games, things change, you can first "assume" the identity of an MC from that world, play the first game completely until the end, and then go to the second game and "assume" the identity of the new MC. The psychological secret (at least for me) is that they are different games.

So, once explained that they are different games (even if they are in the same world), it's possible that I'm interested.

Finally, the NTR warning that you have included sounds more like voyeurism to me (perhaps done by the player and not by the MC) than real NTR.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes