GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So progress says 1/3 finished. Will it come out like a full game or in pieces-with updates?
it will be a update,
But The biggest update of any adult game ever,
so far I have over 40 animations done,
And a LOT of game play.

It will be as big a finished game on the first update

Reactions: Jake2231

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Why do the quest steps just keep repeating? I finished the quest step to watch all of the Asian girls DVD's but it keeps putting me back at find the Idol quest step all over again. I am confused, am I doing something wrong?
Quests are buggy,
I was too lazy to fully 100% fix,

I think Kaoru quest still goes on a loop´instead of finishing

Reactions: Angus8504

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
so, chloe is not dead? no post on patreon for 20 days made me worried about her future, looks like it was unreasonable :)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
so, chloe is not dead? no post on patreon for 20 days made me worried about her future, looks like it was unreasonable :)
Its because GDS is lazy as fuck and really have forgotten to make any update putside discord:

Reactions: Otyi

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
can't seem to buy strange candy from the bearded guy.. help?
Edit: nvm, had to talk to ginger again

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone! I have a question about this version is the link on page 1 including road trip?
the full game is already free on the DEV's website with a lot of mirrors and good stuff:

They didnt update the main thread because the staff here is jelly of how handsome the Dev is.

Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
the full game is already free on the DEV's website with a lot of mirrors and good stuff:

They didnt update the main thread because the staff here is jelly of how handsome the Dev is.
Thank you for your prompt reply

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Frankly I've heard rumors that the dev is a weirdo who thinks traps are gay and spends all his patreonbux on horse cock'd Brazilian trannys.

Also he has no eyebrows due to a horrible accident, not very handsome sounding if you ask me.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Frankly I've heard rumors that the dev is a weirdo who thinks traps are gay and spends all his patreonbux on horse cock'd Brazilian trannys.

Also he has no eyebrows due to a horrible accident, not very handsome sounding if you ask me.
traps aint gay, but the Staff here are.

I only buy hookers and whyskey,
but lately Ive being saving for a second render machine,

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
klx agrees staff are gay!

obviously thats why I'll never be one!

:(

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
you forgot worst uploader

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
So the android is not the Patreon version? Thought it was free versions now, with Chloe 2 in the loom and cam girl done. Thought that this would all be patreon. Can not do the roadd trip :(

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes