yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i don't remember how to prgress in the massage skill, and i kinda need it to earn more money ... can someone help me ?

thatguy3495

Oct 21, 2018
some stats will lock when you dont need to gain anymore, to avoid unnecessary grinding
But I thought some new activities need her heart count to reach higher than that. Like 20 or 30. I feel like I can't progress in the game unless I pay, which I can't afford.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
@yozara i believe you have to spy on the owner doing massages until she gets you to help her.
then you start getting clients for massages and go thru all the options.

Nov 2, 2018
Walltrought

Unlock new scene!
To unlock new "Road Trip Scene 1 and 2", go to the environment of the massage center, at the magazine kiosk, "where the seller looks like Santa Claus."
Buy several (3) "strange looking candy"! And there it is!
Then go to the main door, choose to eat from the ark-frigorifica before entering to unlock 2 scenes in a row. Do not look for dress, insist on relating to "Ginger."
If it is to return in the truck, choose "to lie"

Have fun!

Reactions: Dipak007
Nov 2, 2018
For the cheating wife 1,2 and 3.
Chloe use the scooter to follow the wife....
Try to climb the fence, ( insist) and peek on wife (that is 1)
Next day climb the fence and choose to see the wife being fu*** in Pus** (2)
Next day climb the fence and choose to see the wife being fu*** in Pus** (3)
Next day climb the fence and choose to see the wife being fu*** in A** (4)

Reactions: smoke208

Bilibo

May 12, 2018
Hi.
I don't think you have anything to do in particular out of trying to enter the bathroom at 9 in the morning.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
Yea i thought about that too, but he says 1/3 finished as full version or just the first partial release haha

"Chloe18 Back to Class is around 1/3 finished
the first update is going to be huge like it was voted,
aiming for over 50 animation"

take noted he/she wrote "First Update" so yeah there's more to come this is just 1/3 complete of first release.

Reactions: Jake2231

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Why do the quest steps just keep repeating? I finished the quest step to watch all of the Asian girls DVD's but it keeps putting me back at find the Idol quest step all over again. I am confused, am I doing something wrong?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes