Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no save game?
esc not working, right click not working, settings only show mute sound and her stats

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
no save game?
esc not working, right click not working, settings only show mute sound and her stats
what ESC was supposed to do?
right click will only skip already read text
I only put mute and stats on the ingame menu

this is no Remply or RPGmaker game, so dont expect the same Menu and mechanics as 90% of other games here

InfrequentFred

Feb 22, 2018
Quick question for the room. I was asked to meet the redhead from the massage parlor outside at 12 or later. When I get there I see her talking with a man in a tank top, but I have no way to interact with them. Am I missing something?

EDIT: It was because I was wearing the hipster outfit instead of the first outfit you have. Don't know if that was intended or a glitch, but it was definitely confusing.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what ESC was supposed to do?
to open menu where you can save game like 99.85% of all games that exist on PC :p
I know now there is console save function, aka autosave, but personally I never trust autosaves as i have had bad luck with them :p
btw it was no attack on your game if you assumed it so, was just a question.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
to open menu where you can save game like 99.85% of all games that exist on PC :p
I know now there is console save function, aka autosave, but personally I never trust autosaves as i have had bad luck with them :p
btw it was no attack on your game if you assumed it so, was just a question.
NP,
but manual save is a pain in the ass since I code for all plataforms by myself,
But I never got a single report a failed save or corrupted, its like 99% safe

Reactions: Belnick
Jan 11, 2018
Ok, I guess Im an idiot, but how do You freaking play it? I downloaded the Windows version, but im getting the zipped "app" folder with NO .exe's? Wtf?
UPDATE: MEGA link leads us to download Android version, not Windows, might wanna fix that...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, I guess Im an idiot, but how do You freaking play it? I downloaded the Windows version, but im getting the zipped "app" folder with NO .exe's? Wtf?
UPDATE: MEGA link leads us to download Android version, not Windows, might wanna fix that...
the FULL game is FREE on the developer's website
it even have mirrors and direct link:

It's just the staff here is jelly of the Dev's handsomeness and didnt link it

Reactions: casaminha

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the FULL game is FREE on the developer's website
it even have mirrors and direct link:

It's just the staff here is jelly of the Dev's handsomeness and didnt link it
I'm pretty sure we're all jelly of the Dev's handsomeness. And ginormous schlong.

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
Getting consistent crashing going for Almost indecent exposure II when trying to stop them.
Code:
of Mouse Event for Glob Left Released
for object MASTER_TEXT:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,8] out of range [1,8] - -1.Stored_EX(100014,8)
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Getting consistent crashing going for Almost indecent exposure II when trying to stop them.
Code:
of Mouse Event for Glob Left Released
for object MASTER_TEXT:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,8] out of range [1,8] - -1.Stored_EX(100014,8)
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)
you are clicking wayyyyy to fast, or using a double clicking Macro

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
I am not clicking too fast actually, I am just clicking.
EDIT: Found the cause, one of the options showed back up when it wasn't supposed to, causing the crash, and it was right where I had the mouse.

Shadowling

Jan 3, 2019
Just wondering if the RPG quest is bugged still? I cant seem to obtain any more than 7 Friendship anyone except the otaku and cant gain access to the DVD's. Any help on this?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just wondering if the RPG quest is bugged still? I cant seem to obtain any more than 7 Friendship anyone except the otaku and cant gain access to the DVD's. Any help on this?
its locked at 7 because you lony need 7, so you wont be grinding for no reason untill lvl 100

Shadowling

Jan 3, 2019
its locked at 7 because you lony need 7, so you wont be grinding for no reason untill lvl 100
Okay thank you, do I have to keep repeating the 'Idol' quest with the otaku until I get the option to purchase DVD's at the bookshelf or how do I go about accessing these?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Okay thank you, do I have to keep repeating the 'Idol' quest with the otaku until I get the option to purchase DVD's at the bookshelf or how do I go about accessing these?
there are only 2 DVD, if you have those, no point to keep repeting the quest, nothing new will happen for now

Reactions: senoguchi

Shadowling

Jan 3, 2019
there are only 2 DVD, if you have those, no point to keep repeting the quest, nothing new will happen for now
Yes I know that, but I currently don't ever get the option to buy the DVD's and subsequently don't have the last 2 achievements for that section.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Will there be a Android Version with Road Trip. . . playable? And will it be possible to use save files from now to start not from the beginning again?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes