Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Appereantly, as soon as GDS does the item system. It was said to be mostly done. Should be out in late october per patreon.
Personally, I can't freaking wait!

Oh, and, the walkthrough for vacation, in pdf. If this is against the terms of the forum, I'd kindly ask mod to delete in that case. Thanks!

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Appereantly, as soon as GDS does the item system. It was said to be mostly done. Should be out in late october per patreon.
Personally, I can't freaking wait!

Oh, and, the walkthrough for vacation, in pdf. If this is against the terms of the forum, I'd kindly ask mod to delete in that case. Thanks!
Hmm weird since he said it's comming in the first week of this month.. we'll have to wait then

randomfacts101

Oct 11, 2018
hi so i'm trying to play chloe18 vacation, but whenever i try to play i mostly get a black screen (i guess that's where the animation is). i'm trying to play the online version, but idk how to fix it? i even tried uploading the most recent java.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NEW GAME RELEASED:
You do a really nice job releasing stuff.

The Mac version of Vacation in this post is the public one; is the "Full version" on your website the one with the extra content not in the public version?

Shah25

Jun 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to trigger the steps for "A Wife's Dildo"? My Cooking is at 423 and Cleaning is at 44. Never gotten the event to peek on her in the Bathroom.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
the wife appears in the bath room in the morning around 9am i think
and then you have the option to use it while masturbating in the shower your self.

Reactions: Shah25

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
When you're naming the characters and defining the relationships, the game warns you that Max and Annie 'can have sex'. Did that idea get abandoned?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes