Others Completed Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
Man I see alot of this series, I want to get into it but man oh man is the female so ugly and flat, no tits no ass and no eyebrows (barely). So can someone tell me why this series does so good?
Maybe there are some guys out there in the world who like skinny girls with small breasts more than those bizarre oversized monster tits which you unfortunately find in almost every game. I mean - nothing against nice shaped and well developed breasts, but what you usually find in this game genre nowadays is neither nice shaped nor is it well developed, it's just absurd an ugly, in my opinion.

I guess this might be at least one reason, why this series does so good. I personally think that chloe is super hot and you barely find any games with really beautyful girls. And if I have to choose between skinny and flat against fat assed and monster tits... there is no doubt for me, what I'll go for.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
okay anyone else having probs with the android version of this game?
mine crashes when I click on the blue dildo when it pops up in the cam show part of the game

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
is the previous Chloe game(s) any good? I saw it but passed it by.
Man, the first Chloe game was the best imo. I think it's the only game that has "rape" and I liked it, because of how the dev worked on her thoughts on every scene. It's not really rape, it's more like blackmail all the time.
The story is not the strong point of the game, but It's not a bad one neither. That's because the story falls more on the comedy side than anything, so nothing really serious happen. And playing it you don't fell like some climax is necessary at all. But what i'm trying to say you will only fell while playing the game.
On the next games I still liked, but I think the first one is the greatest.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
is there sex in this game, or just cam-ming?
I think for now it's only cam. Maybe we will have sex later
But if you search for GDS you'll find some others games with this character, and there's a lot of sex on them. I recommend you the one called "Chloe18" only, the best one imo

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's a bit grindy, especially if you're clumsy at minigames (how I hate games with mini games inside...). Or am I just dumb? The way I play it it is heavily repetetive as I need to build up stats to preceed. Funny game concept, but after about 50 shows it gets a bit tedious.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
It's a bit grindy, especially if you're clumsy at minigames (how I hate games with mini games inside...). Or am I just dumb? The way I play it it is heavily repetetive as I need to build up stats to preceed. Funny game concept, but after about 50 shows it gets a bit tedious.
Unfortunately I think you're right...
Loved the first one.
Got stuck grinding around in Vacation
And this... After the first dildo game I gave up... Sorry, Dev, this is a dud IMHO.

Reactions: ray3dave

Chazzel101

Aug 30, 2018
Do someone know how to get this to work on mac? Every time i open the game with ctrl-open it says the game is damaged and i can't play?

Reactions: Time_0

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Do someone know how to get this to work on mac? Every time i open the game with ctrl-open it says the game is damaged and i can't play?
Thanks. Sorry, I don't get it where to put it. There is neither such path nor another file with that name that I could overwrite.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
you cna just press UP on your keyboard to get lots of tips during show, It's FREE REAL STATES!

Reactions: ltpika
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes