Others Completed Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
The new game preview images seems amazing! I love GDS's renders.
Ditto that. Based upon both those shots and how outstanding the original Chloe18 was, I'm about to pony up the Pat-bucks and find out firsthand.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
No Walkthrough?
To be honest, there is no need for such one.
Click "Chat" and "Heat" buttons only so u could get all achievements, Camshow runs slitly different in Chloe BTS than in native CamGirl. When u click on "Tease chat" u will gain followers ready to pay, "Ass" button gives you heat (more money per pay), one button only that gives you rage of credits is "Panties" button. You need to bust up your heat lvl to gain more $ per one income. When you do that just claim your reward, enjoy the show o_O
I could be hard to get achievement with no outfit, but with any of it it's a piece of cake. Just remember to not click heat flames on "main event". When you click you only speed up end of show (wasting time), but you won't speed up chat in the same time (click). Tips are collected periodically, one per time you got bonus tip depended on you followers who are ready to tip (green cloud). Summary: more clicks in the end of show = less tips from users.

Reactions: Power Lord

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Great Game GDS, Also the first Game Chloe18. I Hope back to school will be also so good as the first game, or even better :).

Thanks for your amazing work.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 161947
Overview:
After Chloe’s 18th birthday she sets off to fulfill her dream.
As part of the next Part of Chloe’s story she will work as a camGirl, but that bath got so big, that it was made in a stand alone game instead

Updated: 12/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: GDS - |
Censorship: None
Version: Patreon Version
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win:
MEGA - - - -
Thanks to @SvenVlad for the Patreon Version

Public Version:
Mac
: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 161949 View attachment 161950 View attachment 161951 View attachment 161952 View attachment 161953
money cheat?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes