Others - Completed - Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

1. 3.00 star(s)

deathlymad

Okay game. It is repetitive but it gets quicker the more you upgrade. Not much choice, it's mostly waiting for timers and then clicking to get tips. There isn't much to do, you unlock all the toys and outfits pretty quickly. Still, it's not bad. Just simple.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Glad

Whole new level of lazy. On top of very limited number poses, 3 sets for actions during clothed, pantyless and nude phases, and every costume reusing everything from naked phase, the gameplay is dogshit. You can faceroll and win eventually. Not that there is a satisfying reward at the end.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I initially enjoyed this game, but it quickly became a drag. There was not enough new content to keep me excited about moving up.

It was a very good concept and I love that the developer tried something new, but if it were me, I would download it, play it for 30 minutes and then move on.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

GizmoDuck

This game is unique. If you like a arcade like feel this game has that with clicking certain items at different times. The unlocking toys and costumes gives you goals to work towards and the earning money gives you something to spend it towards. I found this game very fun to play and enjoyed upgrading Chloe's cam shows. GDS has some of the best adult games i've played and although there is no story this is just as creative and entertaining as the rest of his Chloe18 series.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Roberto Alberto

It is a very boring game with no plot, much more was expected from this game to be a GDS production, since its games are characterized by having a story that leads one to get excited with just these, without the need of many images, and in this game that essence is completely lost.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

puffy001

Interactions are very limited sadly. You can basically let it run in the background and come back and the game will have played itself.

Chloe however is great as ever. GDS makes some of the most interesting games in this genre. If you haven't tried the previous Chloe games, you're in for a treat.