Others Completed Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 19, 2019
yes it should my -almost as handsome as me friend-

also this mini-game is on chloe18 Back to class, but without the LVL up and skills
thx for the info, but then why is chloe18 back to class also without complete tag ?
Byw good job, you're doing great and even if some people says the art is not awesome, i like it a lot. PS: i'll take your quote on loan ^^

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
thx for the info, but then why is chloe18 back to class also without complete tag ?
Byw good job, you're doing great and even if some people says the art is not awesome, i like it a lot. PS: i'll take your quote on loan ^^
it used to have the complete tag, i think some Mod really hate my games, sometimes they change the tags too zoo/necro/rape etc just to piss me off

m7sen

Jun 1, 2021
Well it is new experiment I like it, but I got bored 30 minutes later, unlike the other versions that I enjoyed it for days
Thank you

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well it is new experiment I like it, but I got bored 30 minutes later, unlike the other versions that I enjoyed it for days
Thank you
this is just a mini game, you can also play it inside the "Back to class" game to skill all the level stuff

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes