Others Completed Chloe18 CamGirl [Patreon] [GDS]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
thats a bit stupid, - i guess with some more time someone might find the exact values. but I've just changed all 0.00... to 1.00... to enable evrything. But i guess that affects a lot of different things, too. So a bit more investigation would be helpful

infinitede

Jan 15, 2018
Go to C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Project_6\CamGIRL-Chloe.ini
Open it, find and replace all "0.000000" with "1.000000" open the game and it lets you upgrade patreon shows that aren't the base, start show and patreon shows wont look clickable but they are.

Reactions: Lionx98

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Go to C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Project_6\CamGIRL-Chloe.ini
Open it, find and replace all "0.000000" with "1.000000" open the game and it lets you upgrade patreon shows that aren't the base, start show and patreon shows wont look clickable but they are.
WTF are you talking about? Yes, the file is there, yes I replaced every single "0.000000" with "1.000000" and... clicking any Patreon-specific node in the upgrade screen results in... opening their Patron page.

nokiazz

Jan 30, 2018
android parse error fix
First, download 'apk editor pro' paid version v1.6.12 free at 'android 1.com'.
Dont download latest version v1.9.
as it no longer support apk rebuild.
Open apk editor--
Select an apk file--(chloe 18)---
Full edit (resource rebuild)---
Click-manifest (at bottom)
Type in search box--- sdk
Then edit...
minsdkversion (22 to 19 )---- save
--save and wait.
Then install-- u will see no parse error and ready to play.
But u may see 'apk not installed' in some devices.
"Apk not installed' fix=====
Open apk editor--
Select apk file--
(make sure to select rebuilt apk file)
Common edit--
Install location---change to 'internal only'
Then save and wait.
Now u can enjoy Chloe

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
WTF are you talking about? Yes, the file is there, yes I replaced every single "0.000000" with "1.000000" and... clicking any Patreon-specific node in the upgrade screen results in... opening their Patron page.
You shoul not click a symbol with patreon on it, you should click for example the second icon in the blue line. But yeah for sure you still need to fullfill the ingame requirements, means lvls of earlier shows ....

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I love Chloe a LOT and this games reminds me of the cam models I follow (tho I'm not watching them lately due to time and other stuff, like games here LOL)
I find the chat section amusing to read.
and well, again, Chloe makes me hot!

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
It is clear that this was a mini-game that got too big for a regular game. As a stand alone game it is so-so.

When editing the C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Project_6\CamGIRL-Chloe.ini file, the first line (very bottom) is the money entry.

Parrot273

Jul 13, 2017
any cheats for money, because earning is hard
Just go to C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\Project_6
open the "CamGIRL-Chloe.ini"
if not there start game onece and start a camsession, than close it

Inside change the value at the very bottom (Value: 1 ) to the desired one.
Have fun

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes