4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

yulta

Jul 10, 2023
anyone got save after the boss of the last update, dont wanna fight it again :S
hi this is a save file with the gallery opened, all stages done, game beaten under 1 hour (im just like that)

no data archives or extra in the gallery, sorry

edit: replace your current "Save" in the game directory with the "Save" in the zip, felt like i needed to tell (don't use the appdata type thing)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I'd appreciate help with beating the last stage. I can't move pass the chandeliers that come crashing down on you I'm stuck there.
Also where do you find the 4 keys to get the other ending? There's some comments here but they are really hard to follow

PD: Nevermind I noticed you can climb on top of the chandeliers and beat the final level getting the normal/bad ending, now I gotta figure out the key thingies and get the other ending

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Seems like dev had some kind of mental breakdown mid development, was expecting same atmosphere as 1st game, not body horror and psychological nightmare, thats another pxiel art game that starts normal and ends with deformed mountains of tits and vaginas as enemies. Gameplay is also non existant. In the end glad i didnt bought it, doesnt hold a candle to 1st game.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I have all the keys minus the 4th one, the last level is really complicated for me. I've got the golden cross from the priest and the panties in the "normal" stage (I don't know if there are more items you can get before going into the "corrupted" stage) where do I go to unlock the hidden boss for the other ending? With your help I can get the 4th key but then idk where to go xD

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I really wish someone could post a save file with all the letters and data found, I really wanna know all the lore. Like is the hero they used a random hero? Or someone we should know about. Why aren't the fiends and the humans attacking the castle, they know it exist because men escape from there from time to time, and that's the only place the demon queen could be (she's a wanted criminal I don't why more people don't come after her). Also where's the demon king from the first game? This game made wanna play attack it devil legion just for more lore but the gameplay just wasn't for me

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I have all the keys minus the 4th one, the last level is really complicated for me. I've got the golden cross from the priest and the panties in the "normal" stage (I don't know if there are more items you can get before going into the "corrupted" stage) where do I go to unlock the hidden boss for the other ending? With your help I can get the 4th key but then idk where to go xD

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
Finally finished both endings. Goated game by goated developer. Support Poring and buy the game if you are able so that we can get more like this in the future!

I hope Poring takes a long, nice break after this. He really deserves (and needs) it.

For those who are wondering: you get the other ending by collecting all 4 keys hidden in the stages and defeating the hidden chapel boss.
where exactly does this boss hide? I tried finding him multiple times already, I think I am blind

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes