4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Does the gallery not have the CG end pictures? I saw one with the doll but that's not in the gallery and I probably think there is more right?

Dec 31, 2021
So I just got both ending that I know of the escape one and the pleasure one where you fall down a hole and get fucked forever. Is there a third one that no one has found or am I just wanting more of the game?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Reactions: Forge Wright

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Seems like dev had some kind of mental breakdown mid development, was expecting same atmosphere as 1st game, not body horror and psychological nightmare, thats another pxiel art game that starts normal and ends with deformed mountains of tits and vaginas as enemies. Gameplay is also non existant. In the end glad i didnt bought it, doesnt hold a candle to 1st game.
Here's the story, the dev wanted this game on Steam. Submits the demo to Steam it gets flagged because the imp looks too young for the Steam moderation. Cannot submit it to Steam, Patreon then gets flagged, and nearly taken down. The developer has had some baggage from just the development on top of their own life's issues. The game holds up for what it is when you consider it is made by one individual.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much, this was literally the last thing that I needed to do, it was bothering me not being able to get everything in the last level xD. Now I can say I finally got everything in the main story.

All that's left is finding all the data letters in all the stages and I'd have a 100% save (that's gonna be a pain in the ass...)

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Does the gallery not have the CG end pictures? I saw one with the doll but that's not in the gallery and I probably think there is more right?
There are signs to the left of the characters that trigger special CG images and if you interact with the signs the CG will appear.

These characters are: Lesser Succubus, Doll lady, Nurse robot, (I don't think there are more).

Last edited:

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
In case anyone needs and wants to avoid the annoying true last boss and the priest boss or just to see the last stage added and the good ending with 4 keys, here's the full save (minus some lore collectibles) with all stages unlocked, and a free mode unlocked too.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
In case anyone needs and wants to avoid the annoying true last boss and the priest boss or just to see the last stage added and the good ending with 4 keys, here's the full save (minus some lore collectibles) with all stages unlocked, and a free mode unlocked too.
I was just about to post the same lmao.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
The Priestess boss is so bullshit... I take any advice onb how to deal with it.
Stay low and slow as much as possible and stockpile the robes from talking to the imp in the previous room. I only needed one extra robe when I got to the end. Once she does the black hole after the fourth phase ends, jump for dear life while moving to the edge of the map (left or right)

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes