4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Moonwalker74

Mar 2, 2023
You have to go through the first area, moving from door to door avoiding the nurse, until you find a door with a red dot over it.

Hint: It's among two nurses, but it is possible to do a full jump over the nurse.
Thanks! Also thank you for the map of the Inverted Chappel, really helped alot. Though I wasn't able to find these 4 books, but they're at the same location, so I'll try to find it. Good thing you don't have to beat the stage, like with the Paradise keys. 10.JPG

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Changelog from 0.4.3 to 1.0:
- Added final version.

Very informative, thx.

Golly gee, I used the power of a search engine by typing in castle of temptation v 1.1:

1.1 changelog:

4/28 V1.1 bugs fix

‧Fixed stage03 BOSS will freeze after H-Scenes.

‧Fixed stage03 BOSS hitbox problem.

‧Fixed player will be blocked at the save point before the final level.

‧Fixed the virgin mode cannot be used

‧Fixed camera lags in some areas.

‧Fixed translation problem

1.0 changelog:

4/27 V1.0 official release (yes it is very hard to figure out this is the FINAL release meaning the full game, bugfixes being the exception)

Got there, because I went on the itch.io page, and 1.1 is the latest version, copy and pasted the title plus latest version number into a search engine, to find the patreon.

Last edited:

Jan 15, 2018
I just played this, and I find it absolutely hilarious that you can just get yourself killed before even entering the door

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
1714342608451.png 1714342620193.png
Hello Sama, while Poring continues to patch up things, I hope the 4 portraits shown in Gallery Mode can still be interacted which allow the MC to get turned on or even masturbate until he cums as well. I recall that is an old suggestion from myself. All the best for Poring to continue to improve the game.

Hope Poring do well on patching up the bugs & Virginity Mode, then maybe can work on the 4 Portraits in Obsidian Hall.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
last boss is tough, can't win for the life of me.

can anyone here spoil me on what will happened if you win this fight?

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes