• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
For anyone not feeling like ruining their arrow keys/fingers heres an autohotkey script on right control

Code:
~RCtrl::   
    while GetKeyState("RCtrl")
    {
        send, {Left down}{Left up}
        sleep, 10
        send, {Right down}{Right up}
        sleep, 10
    }
Return

Reactions: Berurinn
Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to meet this "Yezter" character in a level? I see her in the Recall gallery room (as shown here: ) as well as the short other h-scene with her, but I have no idea on just how/where to encounter her outside the gallery, if anyone can answer then i'd be appreciative. :)

Do I need to finish the Mother Chapel without unlocking the boss to meet her?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2020
Could anybody tell me the how-to for the Mother's Chapel Paradise Key IV? I'm trying to get everything myself without cheesing it by taking someone else's save file. I already got the first 3 myself, I'd feel alot more accomplished if I found the last one myself with some directions of course... the map is humongous... please point me In a direction, thanks! :D

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I "finished" the game. Had the first ending. That endind, wow. Well worth the wait. Now I see there are paradise keys and stuff in the comments. No idea those existed. fml. Do I have to start over? xD

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
paradise key guide 1 and 3 rest I really dont know. I recall doll house one had something to do with green gear. And Mother Chapel IDK.
PK 2 is correct about the green gear; head out of the dolls room after the slime one, then go left. Stack up boxes at and before going to the rightmost side to avoid being captured by the boss. PK 4 is at a hidden area after the H chandelier room, at the rightmost side of the long delay crushing statues

Reactions: A Can of Drink

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Could anybody tell me the how-to for the Mother's Chapel Paradise Key IV? I'm trying to get everything myself without cheesing it by taking someone else's save file. I already got the first 3 myself, I'd feel alot more accomplished if I found the last one myself with some directions of course... the map is humongous... please point me In a direction, thanks! :D
You know that part of the level where one of the wall girls comes off-screen? Go there, it is a fake wall.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Would this be after the chapel becomes *inverted* or before? And do I need the cross and/or apocrypha for the area?
It is in the inverted one, just keep an eye out for a wall girl that comes off the screen, and just a warning you better have patience for that last secret boss because my god wtf was that last two phases... Quick tip try to conserve capes and in the last attack use the floating platform for your advantage.

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes