4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Am i the only one who isnt getting virgin mode to work. It works in the waiting room but after that it doesnt show up?
Same, it also doesn't work for me. It used to work in my old 0.3.3a version, so why doesn't it work in the 1.0? XD

I just checked his twitter and the dev is aware of the issue, will probably fix it later

Last edited:

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
After more hours trying to get the secret keys and beat the secret final boss, I didn't understand the story much Xd
View attachment 3577986
The secret ending is the true ending, since the first normal ending is very dark

It's been so long since an update, despite having problems, the author managed to finish the game, even though it didn't have much content, it was entertaining as always :D

Edit: Something I forgot to mention, apparently that boy with dark brown hair that we used to save us was always the dead hero and not everyone can see him, as the vampire girl said, he was always with us to help us,
Would you mind sending your save before the secret boss?

TipstyTyphoon

Nov 4, 2017
Where can I revisit the game over CGs? Is it in the gallery?
Yea, the gallery is in the main menu after completing one of the endings. There are two different doors to the right, 1st is the normal scenes, second door is the game over scenes. Shame it doesn't also show the true ending.

ochou

Jul 21, 2018
can someone point me the comment with the list of secrets cant find it its lost with so many comments please

TipstyTyphoon

Nov 4, 2017
So I assume only way is to get all keys as you advance from the start of the game, then. Thanks for clarifying
Once you get a key, you have to complete the stage to obtain it, order does not matter. If you have not collected all the keys when you complete the secret boss at Chapel, there will now be a glittering effect alluding to where the keys are in each stage.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Either the save file is bugged or my game decided to fuck itself. At first it loads fine, but when I try to go to any of the levels it crashes at the loading screen. To add insult to my virtual injury it crashes at 0%! WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

TipstyTyphoon

Nov 4, 2017
Either the save file is bugged or my game decided to fuck itself. At first it loads fine, but when I try to go to any of the levels it crashes at the loading screen. To add insult to my virtual injury it crashes at 0%! WTF!
My saves? I re-downloaded the game and imported my save files. Everything seems fine. Did you import the global save too?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
While I love everything Poring makes, I would even give an arm for another Attack it! Devil Legion but instead of the bat we could control Demon King-kun

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
My saves? I re-downloaded the game and imported my save files. Everything seems fine. Did you import the global save too?
-_- (my expression at the moment) Yes, I imported the global save. This is why I am both confused and irritated about the issues that I mention before.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
After more hours trying to get the secret keys and beat the secret final boss, I didn't understand the story much Xd
View attachment 3577986
The secret ending is the true ending, since the first normal ending is very dark

It's been so long since an update, despite having problems, the author managed to finish the game, even though it didn't have much content, it was entertaining as always :D

Edit: Something I forgot to mention, apparently that boy with dark brown hair that we used to save us was always the dead hero and not everyone can see him, as the vampire girl said, he was always with us to help us,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes