VN Flash Abandoned Bron's Quest [Beta 1.1] [Marble Syrup]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
i'd fucking hate that (Lasterk being dead)
what do you base this guess on?
His Patreon, DeviantArt, Twitter, and all his forum posts. It's all out there. He was very active, then dropped off the face of the earth, after a period of some health problems and medication. He posted rewards to Patreon each month like clockwork and WIPs every week (I pledged for a while), then nothing. It's Konashion all over again, although I suppose Patreon has his contact info and could probably determine if he's alive or dead, not that they ever would.

Lasterk finished the Bron's Quest content years ago and shared it all on his Patreon.

For this game, the last WIP was 4 months ago, and the last beta was what-- 20 months ago? The only thing left are people who don't care-- the devs themselves, and those who just don't care enough to pull their pledges, or they're just dead accounts too.

Between Lasterk and Marble Syrup this is a sad little corner of eroges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
His Patreon, DeviantArt, Twitter, and all his forum posts. It's all out there. He was very active, then dropped off the face of the earth, after a period of some health problems and medication. He posted rewards to Patreon each month like clockwork and WIPs every week (I pledged for a while), then nothing. It's Konashion all over again, although I suppose Patreon has his contact info and could probably determine if he's alive or dead, not that they ever would.

Lasterk finished the Bron's Quest content years ago and shared it all on his Patreon.

For this game, the last WIP was 4 months ago, and the last beta was what-- 20 months ago? The only thing left are people who don't care-- the devs themselves, and those who just don't care enough to pull their pledges, or they're just dead accounts too.

i noticed new stuff not appearring anymore on gelbooru and rule 34, i just thought he was on vacation or something
god, i wish he's still alive and doing well, he had such a unique artstyle...

edit: if i remember well, Konashion was the dude making Super Deep-throat right?
what happenned to this guy? i remember rumors of him being dead, but i never really payed attention to it

Apr 21, 2019
Huh? Any sources?
i'd fucking hate that (Lasterk being dead)
what do you base this guess on?
He claimed that he was having some sort of illness and was recovering from an operation. Whilst the illness itself is not fatal, it causes a lot of disturbances IRL (it's ear-related IIRC) so he could've gotten into an accident, I also heard of side-effects caused by Operation. Either way his last post on twitter mentioned him recovering and then he disappeared. That was a year ago btw and he is normally very active and transparent, either he got into an accident or circumstances beyond his control, no one knows. His patreon even got shut down.

He released all the Bron's Quest content on Patreon? Even things that aren't in the game yet? First time I hear of that. Also yeah, pretty much this. He disappeared right after posting about recovering and medication

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
He claimed that he was having some sort of illness and was recovering from an operation. Whilst the illness itself is not fatal, it causes a lot of disturbances IRL (it's ear-related IIRC) so he could've gotten into an accident, I also heard of side-effects caused by Operation. Either way his last post on twitter mentioned him recovering and then he disappeared. That was a year ago btw and he is normally very active and transparent, either he got into an accident or circumstances beyond his control, no one knows. His patreon even got shut down.

He released all the Bron's Quest content on Patreon? Even things that aren't in the game yet? First time I hear of that. Also yeah, pretty much this. He disappeared right after posting about recovering and medication
if something did happenned to him, i'd be very fucking sad
that guy had one of the most unique artstyle in hentai, and i loved it

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone know if this game is dead or not?

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know if this game is dead or not?
Latest post on Patreon from Marble Syrup was a WIP on August 24th of 2019. A post from July 26th says "Bron's Quest isn't dead". I think it's a passion project that takes a lot of time and they work on it when they can and want to.

We could probably put the "On hold" tag though.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Latest post on Patreon from Marble Syrup was a WIP on August 24th of 2019. A post from July 26th says "Bron's Quest isn't dead". I think it's a passion project that takes a lot of time and they work on it when they can and want to.

We could probably put the "On hold" tag though.
Sounds fair for now - done - thanks!

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes