VN Flash Abandoned Bron's Quest [Beta 1.1] [Marble Syrup]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 28, 2018
God this one really is a shame. Heard about it years ago but waited to play it in a more complete state.
Are there any news about the developer or is he really gone? I can hardly belive that he just abandoned the game while is patreon was making about 20.000$ a month. Sounds more likeley that something really happened to him.
Edit: After some research I found this.
1593732489397.png

Last edited:

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
God this one really is a shame. Heard about it years ago but waited to play it in a more complete state.
Are there any news about the developer or is he really gone? I can hardly belive that he just abandoned the game while is patreon was making about 20.000$ a month. Sounds more likeley that something really happened to him.
Edit: After some research I found this.
View attachment 714671
Yeah, I mentioned it in the previous page. The devs have been responding to people on Newgrounds, which is weird, since their Patreon hasn't been updated for quite a while.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Man I just remembered this game and decided to see if it had been updated at all. Such a shame.

I guess I'll have to continue sticking with Ravager to scratch the itch that this game had the potential to scratch.

Aug 28, 2018
There are almost 500 people still backing the game on patreon. Its a money machine yet they're to lazy to hire some cheap artist from a low income region on fiver or something to keep it going.
Some people are weird.

BigBoi922

Dec 7, 2018
I was a patron until Lasterk went AWOL, then I completely forgot about this game until now

Brings a tear to my eye when I wonder what could've been

Cranking one out for the homies tonight

Reactions: torrentmasterrace

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
could be that they don't have access to the patreon.
I think that's unlikely. They still have several patrons, so I doubt they would simply let go of their patreon account. If we're feeling uncharitable, we could go ahead and say they have kept mum on patreon because they do not want to be held accountable.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Man I just remembered this game and decided to see if it had been updated at all. Such a shame.

I guess I'll have to continue sticking with Ravager to scratch the itch that this game had the potential to scratch.
Same. Ravager is getting to be so much better than this one tho. And the developer is diligent and updates the game regularly, so there's also that small detail, lol.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

lawtonzee

May 18, 2020
So, I have to ask but does anyone have a save or even the (working) files to this game with the tavern in the town unlocked.

Because, no matter what I do, I can't unlock it. Despite doing everything as one is supossed to do.

Aug 28, 2018
They were earning 15-20k a month for about 2 years then it started declining. All in all about 400-500k ish. Might be stupid but I wouldnt be suprised if the dev lives in some low income region and just retired.

Berweezy

Jun 21, 2018
y'all should check newgrounds lol they still reply but they appear to have some problems with SONY but they said work is on the way

Aug 28, 2018
y'all should check newgrounds lol they still reply but they appear to have some problems with SONY but they said work is on the way
He said: "We were scooped up by Sony, they needed a proper system seller for PS5"
Im kinda worried about you if you'd actually belive that.
Love how he's basically making fun of his patreons who are paying him for doing nothing. Kek

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes