VN Flash Abandoned Bron's Quest [Beta 1.1] [Marble Syrup]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Apparently there was a post on March, 6th on Patreon, don't know what's in it though.
"yiff.party" is a website that allows to share Patreon posts if you are a patron.
The are several posts that are named "Thanks!", and what they have in common is that the devs thank for the continued support as well as the announcement of a new version.
Edit: The last one isn't there yet, that's why the hypothesis.
Edit2: Not always a new version announcement*

Reactions: Tkompuras

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
I really hope they(?) dont drop it, i had a good hour of laugh and the history is also nice(the best thing is the drawings and body chars proportions).
Looking forward to more of it.

Reactions: mitjo

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Potato - potato. Tomato - Tomato.

At least somebody made it. And while it doesn't feature Lasterk's awesome art, it is pretty decent and finished...
Its cool and all but the whole reason I liked Bron's Quest is the art, the various "Cheats" and the writting so the other game really doesnt do anything for me

Reactions: LeakAngel

fdhjkibhv

Jun 10, 2019
Is there a way to get scenes with orcs, cookie girl and elf?
on 1.4 I can't have stocks scene because guards are catching me after talking with cookie girl
btw is elf even in this game?
damnn, no mather what I do in olldtown in version 1.3 and 1.4 guards are attacking me
is this a bug or what?

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to get scenes with orcs, cookie girl and elf?
on 1.4 I can't have stocks scene because guards are catching me after talking with cookie girl
btw is elf even in this game?
damnn, no mather what I do in olldtown in version 1.3 and 1.4 guards are attacking me
is this a bug or what?
Didn't you follow the story further, after you get captured? (because that's what should happen)

Aug 14, 2017
Oh shit, is Bron's Quest dead? I just left it a few months, though not intentionally, interruptions lead me to forget it til I found it on my USB and figured there'd be way more progress on it but it looks pretty dead.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Oh shit, is Bron's Quest dead? I just left it a few months, though not intentionally, interruptions lead me to forget it til I found it on my USB and figured there'd be way more progress on it but it looks pretty dead.
The updates take very long for some reason and every few months the dev posts a post named "Thanks" on Patreon, probably about continued support. The last one was over a month ago though, and the last update (mentioned in a post) in December.

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
you need to be careful because the newest update got named beta 1.1 while the one before was v1.4

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
Welcome to an example of how NOT to run a Patreon. I can't in good faith support a dev like this. Re:Maid was really good, Nympho Wife had no characters with realistic tits so it wasn't for me, but still good. Something has happened with Bron's Quest, I suspect he's just burned out. But the fact that he almost never updates and still just collects the Patreon money is super underhanded to me. I feel Patreon should have a policy that if nothing happens to a channel for a month it should automatically pause the creator's channel so they at least have to post something to remind people they're spending money on it.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes