QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Inspiration reset everyday and you can only write 1 song per day. So just farm enough for that one day to not exhaust some of the limited inspiration source.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
what about hte librarian? :eek: I always lose relation with her when i talk :(

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm assuming you didn't read the few notes I posted but if your eloqunce isn't 40 or above your relations decrease
Oops :(:( Sorry. Btw I noticed a bug. It says for me to buy a guitar (quests) but I already bought them all (prior to it asking me)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oops :(:( Sorry. Btw I noticed a bug. It says for me to buy a guitar (quests) but I already bought them all (prior to it asking me)
Are you positive you bought all of them cause I just bought a fender and it went away
Edit: I think it's because you bought all of them before it became a quest so ignore it

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok was just asking cause some reason on my screen, when i first get the guitar it raises by 1 and that is it. even if i play with guitar. Im redownloaded qsp and trying again

Edit after redownloading qsp it works now

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Spotted another bug, when you drink coffee at home it doesnt increase your stats, but if you do it in the coffee shop it does. Btw thanks to all you peeps that were helping and those fixing the bugs for us plebs :D.

Btw @drewhill_18 couldn't find your message about your notes. Maybe i'm blind but after you get eloquence to level 40 it says something about knowledge when I talk to the librarian and then I cant raise the stats (this happened after rasing the stats once or twice) :eek:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After you raise your eloquence to 40, she'll ask you some question about authors. Once you she ask you those two questions, there is no point in talking to her anymore. It was just an introduction of being able to talk to her in the game

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After you raise your eloquence to 40, she'll ask you some question about authors. Once you she ask you those two questions, there is no point in talking to her anymore. It was just an introduction of being able to talk to her in the game
Oh... because I saw a student 1 or 2 times in the library and it said that she was very good friends with the librarian or something like that so I thought I would have to have the best relation with the librarian to talk to the student. Thanks :)

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Are there any walkthroughs for this?

I asked because until now, I have not found any place that sells any form of laptop.

Might be I oversaw something, so please help.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yolo, go to the bus stop if you hadnt already buy a phone from the store, in the city, than click on phone icon on your screen on the side panel should be a option to buy a notepad

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Yolo, go to the bus stop if you hadnt already buy a phone from the store, in the city, than click on phone icon on your screen on the side panel should be a option to buy a notepad
Oof!

I feel silly now.

Thanks.

While we are at this topic, can you give me any hints on where to find a vocal instructor/start a band?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sure first hint keep working at cafe eventually a see where you get to search the bosses office, after a while. then just read what the game tells you short in simple.

Long explanation hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you need more help after this point ask

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Sure first hint keep working at cafe eventually a see where you get to search the bosses office, after a while. then just read what the game tells you short in simple.

Long explanation hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you need more help after this point ask
Alright, I'll ask again if I have questions.

Thanks again!

adv

Aug 16, 2016
Hey buddies, i have only "Problems Tamara Petrovna(Talk to Denis in the backyard)" jobs and i cant do it.Do you know waht we have to do?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey buddies, i have only "Problems Tamara Petrovna(Talk to Denis in the backyard)" jobs and i cant do it.Do you know waht we have to do?
have you talked to denis in class yet