QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do you reckon you could translate, the legend in the game for those who um arent verse in russian

Edit: Already there is a few bugs i noticed, for example after dina your sister aka dean, whatever her name is the bathroom becomes nearly non accessible to do stuff in. Thank god you dont have to was in this game. xD, also cat food you buy heaps next day down to only 1 day left wtf.
  1. The legend is a picture which is something I don't know how to translate.
  2. About the Dina thing in the bathroom, I'm not sure if the bathroom goes back to normal in the original version so I don't know what to look for

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
The cat food is a bug. It reset to 1 at the end of every day if you have at least 1 food. So once you make the first purchase you never have to buy more.

Code:
    if cat = 1:
        if food <= 0:
            cothold += 1
        else
            cothold = 0
            food= 1
        end
        if cothold >= 8:
            msg 'From lack of attention <<$catname>> ran away from home. Better that I not try to have any Pets.'
            cat = 2
        end
    end

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I fixed that part but i haven't uploaded it yet. The translation tool ignored quite a bit of minus signs so I had to go back to the original and compare notes with the translation

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I fixed the cat, tv, and bathroom. Update is attached to the post on the first page

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
Downloading anything bigger than 1 GB is a pain in the ass in mega if you don't have a premium account
Here is a google drive link for the 0.5.1 (still need the update and the .qsp update from the first post, it's only so you can download without the shitty limit)

thanks for the share drewhill, really appreciate it!

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Do you have the desktop client? I have a free account on mega and I never had any problem downloading files bigger than 4 GB.

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
Do you have the desktop client? I have a free account on mega and I never had any problem downloading files bigger than 4 GB.
used to have it, but you still get bandwidth quota exceeded after 1.5gb and need to wait like 6-8 hours (or maybe it's because I'm from south america, idk) but I use cloudsfer on a regular basis to backup stuff on different hostings, so if a file is over 1gb I no longer even bother to download it from mega, I just migrate the file to google drive, onedrive or dropbox.

if you wanna continue this conversation over pm I don't mind, but let's leave this thread for the game only :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Soz new problem maybe, Current guitar, skills not rising when using guitar was working on previous qsp.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Lol nice use of my picture mate, atm im going through code to look at adding more cheats for when/if drewhill gets time to update the qsp, cause more than likely he's got this problem as well

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lol nice use of my picture mate, atm im going through code to look at adding more cheats for when/if drewhill gets time to update the qsp, cause more than likely he's got this problem as well
Good luck mate :)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The guitar skills are working. I just checked it but when you max them out it turns red according to the code. I have no idea why but that what's happening

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where can I find roman? o.0

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
By the tattoo shop, he stays over in the junk yard
Thanks and I think i'm not doing something right or maybe I am, but is there any way to do anything in the college? o.0

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks and I think i'm not doing something right or maybe I am, but is there any way to do anything in the college? o.0
You have to create a band in order for the dean to call to tell you that they have a position opened but you can apply for the job beforehand

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is starting to seem liike a Q&A but I promise (i hope) this is the last one. Inspiration, how does one get it? :)
Just go around different places and you should see a music note in the bottom box. That will increase your inspiration