QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bright Future.PNG

Overview:
You're an aspiring female singer willing to do whatever it takes to be great. You can create your own band or you can corrupt a school full of students and teachers. The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2016-08-06
Developer: Kosmos Games
Censored: None
Version: 0.5.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(v0.5.1.0): - - -
Updated to v0.5.2.0: - - - -

Bright Future.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I appreciate more qsp games, but could we start writing what the protagonist is i.e. male or female.
Definitely agree with that! It can make or break a game if the protagonist is the "wrong" gender, not everyone likes to play all games.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anybody know how to raise eloquence? Or have a guide/walkthrough for the game ?
Raise eloquence by selling stuff in the market and you can get a book from the store and it should raise by 10 points

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is it possible to get a torrent file from it? slow internet want to pause download

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a torrent of this game? Its too large and mega keeps blocking me....

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you get past the train station?
Go chill in the cafe until the morning then go outside and you should see something that says identification plates. click on that to talk to woman so you can have somewhere to sleep

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Not exactly sure how to make this into a torrent

And I have fixed an error for when you go over to valentine house and the text doesn't display.
You just have to compact the folder (convert to .rar or .zip) and in the torrent downloader there's a option "create a torrent" i guess its on the "file" tab at least in the Utorrent it is...is pretty self-explanatory after that...if u had the time pls do it, mega dont let me complete the download T_T...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You just have to compact the folder (convert to .rar or .zip) and in the torrent downloader there's a option "create a torrent" i guess its on the "file" tab at least in the Utorrent it is...is pretty self-explanatory after that...if u had the time pls do it, mega dont let me complete the download T_T...
I think I did everything correctly but here you go