QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Could someone please seed the torrent? Mega link always crashes halfway through the download
Thank you guys in advance.
My upload rate is really low but i'm seeding now

*edit - Is there a walkthough of this game?

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Every time I launch this game to start, it gives me the achievement for sucking 100 penises.(penii?) And also one for being a whore. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to earn those...is it that way for everyone else?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Every time I launch this game to start, it gives me the achievement for sucking 100 penises.(penii?) And also one for being a whore. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to earn those...is it that way for everyone else?
Yep, i guess this is a cheated version that give us a lot of money and the whore status...

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Yep, i guess this is a cheated version that give us a lot of money and the whore status...
Awww. I mean, I know I'd get those fairly quickly with the way I end up playing these games.... but still, I would have liked to get them myself. Does anybody ever actually get to start the band? I haven't even been able to have sex yet, lol.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Awww. I mean, I know I'd get those fairly quickly with the way I end up playing these games.... but still, I would have liked to get them myself. Does anybody ever actually get to start the band? I haven't even been able to have sex yet, lol.
It has a cheat menu hidden in the purse section. Anyway, fuck the manager of the cafe that's across from the apartments to start the band quest

Reactions: Master Dahmer

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
It has a cheat menu hidden in the purse section. Anyway, fuck the manager of the cafe that's across from the apartments to start the band quest
How? Just Working there and visiting the gloryhole or there is more to do there?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How? Just Working there and visiting the gloryhole or there is more to do there?
My bad. buy laptop first then keep collecting salary until you have a chance to go through his office when he isn't there

Reactions: Saruh Games

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you start as a teacher?
You have to start the quest by starting a band( or at least met the vocal coach). Once you start that, go to the school and ask about a job then they will call you later on when there is an opening

zedsdead

Aug 6, 2016
So I got the first concert and went through the whole thing with the sister but there's been no tasks since then. No second concert.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So I got the first concert and went through the whole thing with the sister but there's been no tasks since then. No second concert.
I think it's something dealing with natasha but I don't exactly remember. By the way, there is an update out for this, so you or anybody else might now want to get too far. I'll put out 0.5.1.0 sometime close to the weekend since it's 3.5gb

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Do you guys recon you could do a uodate zip that judt contains the updated stuff, i know it might be hard. I'm only asking cause i just downloaded it last night. But if you dont thats alright

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do you guys recon you could do a uodate zip that judt contains the updated stuff, i know it might be hard. I'm only asking cause i just downloaded it last night. But if you dont thats alright
The way the new version is packed, I can't because he packed everything into one archive and also the whole interface has changed