QSP Abandoned Bright Future [v0.5.2.0] [Kosmos Games]

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Definitely, I'm just playing through the translation to make sure that there are no critical bugs in it. I'll repack and upload either tomorrow or Saturday
Just deleted my comment by accident. I'm an idiot. Thanks a lot mate really apreciate the work ;););)

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Too bad...mega cracks up the download... and no seeders on the torrent... gonna sit patiently in a dark corner, awaiting a good download :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Too bad...mega cracks up the download... and no seeders on the torrent... gonna sit patiently in a dark corner, awaiting a good download :)
You might want to wait. @drewhill_18 said he will upload the updated version today or tomorrow so you can just wait :)

Reactions: Bloaker

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hopefully this is it with updates in this version but I just added a update to the first post. It's only an update. It's about 37mb so it's not too big but just merge it with the full game

Reactions: Forgeshield

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Extracting the update is asking for a password?

*edit* If I click enter without entering a password, it extracts files anyway, so maybe it's just 7zip being weird.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah me too. But only on Светлое будущее.qsp . You can extract everything but that file and it will works.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's due to me using the same name as the original archive. Give me a few minutes and I'll reupload it

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks. That one works great.

For a bit of my stupidity, I was missing a decent number of images in the menu, so I opened up the editor to see if the paths were wrong or if I'm just missing images somehow. Discovered I'm missing images... eventually realized that I'm still running 4.2.0, not 5.1.0, which is where I imagine all of those images are. The update file probably works better if you apply it to the right version. ;)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Do you reckon you could translate, the legend in the game for those who um arent verse in russian

Edit: Already there is a few bugs i noticed, for example after dina your sister aka dean, whatever her name is the bathroom becomes nearly non accessible to do stuff in. Thank god you dont have to was in this game. xD, also cat food you buy heaps next day down to only 1 day left wtf.

Last edited: