Breast Mafia new game!

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Capone taking a big break huh, then again he is pretty well known for having a lot of ideas for the game but implementing mostly 60% at most lol
Sana has like 3 more side girls that he didn't add, along with other features that didn't make it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Capone taking a big break huh, then again he is pretty well known for having a lot of ideas for the game but implementing mostly 60% at most lol
Sana has like 3 more side girls that he didn't add, along with other features that didn't make it.
do you have pics of those 3 girls ? i never heard about them

also can anyone share a link to the latest version of the game ? i deleted mine

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
In S
do you have pics of those 3 girls ? i never heard about them

also can anyone share a link to the latest version of the game ? i deleted mine
You can see it in Sana's CG galleries uploaded in hitomi or exhentai, there are some girls not used in game.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I didn't do anything in a year though...
And if he wants it will take another year, i dont know if you remember, but in the SKRS development, after the incomplete shitty release, he took months to "practice drawings" in his diary, and after that he came back to finish his game, so he will not come anytime soon, probably, and we can't do anything about it, actually if he releases a good godly game, i'll wait... sad, but i will

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
SKRS didn't do well?
i'm gonna summarize, he entered in an existencial crisis for not being satisfied with the art and just stopped the rest of development for some time, before the crisis he released the game literally incomplete, with 1 ntr scene for each the girl, so even if the game now is good, aka the end of the road was great, the road was hell, and now we'll wait

Reactions: GaloDeLiono

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
He is making a new game! Female heroines living in a share house with a male. This time monochrome only as he doesn't want to pressure himself. Expected release date is March but may be delayed. Last heroine is loli not sure about posting as rule 7 is being enforced being strictly.
View attachment 3087922 View attachment 3087923 View attachment 3087924 View attachment 3087920
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all, this is a red alert, and i'm gonna spread the word, thanks a lot for the info, and curse the monochrome, he'll probably sell a colored dlc, damn you EA

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
He is making a new game! Female heroines living in a share house with a male. This time monochrome only as he doesn't want to pressure himself. Expected release date is March but may be delayed. Last heroine is loli not sure about posting as rule 7 is being enforced being strictly.
View attachment 3087922 View attachment 3087923 View attachment 3087924 View attachment 3087920
Why making a new game when the last one is so insanely incomplete ? It's not even like he tried to put complex plug-in that can make the game hard to complete it's a super Basic 3 maps rpg maker game

Plus he used many times the same drawing for shit tons of scenes, small girl with milk factory jugs in Nampa Beach have More scenes than the whole game (even nampa Beach is incomplete tons of content in game was not used I can only hope for someone to make mod out of it)

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022
Man its pretty sad the state of Breast Mafia he used to release completed games pretty frequently specializing in huge proportions and NTR and now his games each time are more incomplete and he seems to be stepping away from NTR more and more which was his core audience sad to see what was once one of my favorite devs fall from grace.

• Haha
Reactions: Mahneggaguchu

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Man its pretty sad the state of Breast Mafia he used to release completed games pretty frequently specializing in huge proportions and NTR and now his games each time are more incomplete and he seems to be stepping away from NTR more and more which was his core audience sad to see what was once one of my favorite devs fall from grace.
I can accept that he wants to go away from NTR because it's a pretty boring and repetitive theme
But the absence of pregnant woman with Milky titties and birth scenes is pure treason, unlike NTR those themes are pretty rare and rarely mastered as much as him

Jun 1, 2022
I can accept that he wants to go away from NTR because it's a pretty boring and repetitive theme
But the absence of pregnant woman with Milky titties and birth scenes is pure treason, unlike NTR those themes are pretty rare and rarely mastered as much as him
Maybe to you not for me and meh not interested in those things to be honest never been in to pregnancy content, actually NTR was the reason I bought all his games

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
i only got interest on his game cause finding Chunk/Chubby chars is ultra hard to find,i hate NTR cause all the best scenes is out of your control and not with you on it...if he going away from it it's a dream come true!
I forgot that chunky girl is also one of the main reasons I like his game Japanese artists only make the classic tittie's on a bar anime girls
Chunky girl are very rare , he might be the only one to make game about girls like this

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Mahneggaguchu

Mar 2, 2022
cry harder beta

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i only got interest on his game cause finding Chunk/Chubby chars is ultra hard to find,i hate NTR cause all the best scenes is out of your control and not with you on it...if he going away from it it's a dream come true!
I forgot that chunky girl is also one of the main reasons I like his game Japanese artists only make the classic tittie's on a bar anime girls
Chunky girl are very rare , he might be the only one to make game about girls like this
I agree about the chunk/chubby girls, man they are so delicious yet so rare

cry harder beta
Oh my bad, sigma weakest peaky blinders enjoyer

• Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER