• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Breast Mafia new game!

tamiat

Aug 14, 2020
hello i got a problem when i want to play it, i have an error that im trying to solve but cant

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
What happend to the other thread of this game? Anybody got the newest version?
let me get you a briefing, the adms/mods banned due to the violation of rule 7(child content), even with the game saying the prota is from an hybrid alien species and is far from being a child( can't remeber exactly if he has 300y or his mother, i think it's him, the mc), but you know how it is, with games like Insexual Awakening being endorsed, while clearly breaks rule 7 with 3 different characters, but every old user of this forum knows that it follows "their house their rules" rule, so maybe tickets to unban work it, maybe not(prob not), it will depend on their will, let's see how many time it takes for them to take this thread down too

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know how the procedure works, but when i have time i'll try to open a ticket, and i ask you to do the same, for those that are familiar with I got a mom and a masturbator where the prota is a 30yr midget and the game got banned due rule 7 too, they prob aint playing the game before banning it

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Saomen

Apr 28, 2018
You have to copy past the game title in japanese in the search bar and you will find some options.
If you can make a link to download it pls, i'm on phone, i can't fuse all the part together :/

Last edited:

Saomen

Apr 28, 2018
Bro if you cant do this simple thing stop using the internet your either to young or disabled.

Copy and paste is easy.
I was talking about a mega link or something like that -_-' , 4 hours for two links, it's a little bit too much