Breast Mafia new game!

Jan 13, 2022
The TL thread was removed. I will post this here, since I not only TLed it, but fixed quite a lot of bugs and made the game playable. Here you go:
SKRS [RJ01010140]
Version: 1.3b_MOD4
Developer: Breast Mafia ( - )
Links are in the Completed Projects sheet in my signature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So where's the download?

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
NP man, don't want to sound like a dick, but I already received infraction points for sharing or mentioning links. It's not my fault here, just trying to play safe.
Starting the game just gave me a screen with Nw.Js and nothing else. What do I do?

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
I thought waiting for a new version would fix this, so this is probably also on my end

In the recollection room,Sekris blowjob scene is just a black screen with dialogue and sound. Asking for sex does give the scene but later on its a bit troubling since you can't pick what you want and just go straight to sex. Is it only on my end or the game is just doing that? I know chichimafia game is buggy but this one bugs me since I like blowjob scenes and there's not a lot of it (ones with MC) in-game

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I thought waiting for a new version would fix this, so this is probably also on my end

In the recollection room,Sekris blowjob scene is just a black screen with dialogue and sound. Asking for sex does give the scene but later on its a bit troubling since you can't pick what you want and just go straight to sex. Is it only on my end or the game is just doing that? I know chichimafia game is buggy but this one bugs me since I like blowjob scenes and there's not a lot of it (ones with MC) in-game
the game has its routes, lewd and love, if lewd status is superior, you get one set of scenes, if your love status is superior you get another set of scenes, IIRC if you start a relationship with the girl, the scenes also changes, this last state is passive to be a false memory, and yes you will be locked from the other ones, atleast for this save/run

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
the game has its routes, lewd and love, if lewd status is superior, you get one set of scenes, if your love status is superior you get another set of scenes, IIRC if you start a relationship with the girl, the scenes also changes, this last state is passive to be a false memory, and yes you will be locked from the other ones, atleast for this save/run
If that's the case. then its weird that none of the other scenes in the Recollection Room does the same thing (black screen, sound, dialogue) Besides, won't unlocking all the scenes gives you them anyway?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
If that's the case. then its weird that none of the other scenes in the Recollection Room does the same thing (black screen, sound, dialogue) Besides, won't unlocking all the scenes gives you them anyway?
I added the recollection unlock, so people don't have to replay to get the scenes or just fap to gallery.
Anyway, can you make a screenshot and point to the sprite of the said blowjob scene so I can look at the code.

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
Its not anything of your fault, this was a thing even back in previous japanese version
Screenshot 2024-03-13 232245.png

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Its not anything of your fault, this was a thing even back in previous japanese version
View attachment 3439120
The dev forgot to make a fadein call after the fadeout. So the screen fades out to black and everything happens in the background.
Apply this little patch, it should give you the ability to see the BJ scene. If you encountered other issues please do tell, so I fix them all in the next patch.

P.S. I'm also slowly working on creating a standalone version, with only the animations from Breast Mafia games, upscaled too.

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
The dev forgot to make a fadein call after the fadeout. So the screen fades out to black and everything happens in the background.
Apply this little patch, it should give you the ability to see the BJ scene. If you encountered other issues please do tell, so I fix them all in the next patch.

P.S. I'm also slowly working on creating a standalone version, with only the animations from Breast Mafia games, upscaled too.
Hot damn, thanks for this, you're a blessing to this community

Reactions: JustXuX

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

ayo bro, chill.
JustXuX: walks in*
JustXuX: drops one of the biggest bomb of the huge tits lovers community*
JustXuX: refuses to elaborate and leaves*

no kidding, good luck with you project bro, thank you:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX