Breast Mafia new game!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Oh bois, just say, we love these weirdly drawn tits and grotesquly presented lactation fetish. *giggle*
the lewd abyss go even deeper:sneaky:, is obviously what you said but idk there is alot of another aspects that draw us even deeper into these kind of bodies

Reactions: Eckee

Eckee

Jul 2, 2018
the lewd abyss go even deeper:sneaky:, is obviously what you said but idk there is alot of another aspects that draw us even deeper into these kind of bodies
It's just main difference from other artist who do same. Of course there is sweet overhanging bellies, squishy fupas and curvy lovehandles... :whistle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
I just noticed how the depiction of ntr is different in this game, in sana it's not intentional sana sucks you because it gives you power and you cuck her as much so there is some kind of justice, in nampa beach ntr is a pure choice for the player

But in this game every ntr scene implies that every girl you are interested in is actively chucking you and your only choice is to pretend to not see it or accept it and being a cuck anyways, girls in this game are just evil

hunktmp1

Oct 30, 2021
Your version translation probably unable a pluing look on the thread maybe someone added it
Have you gotten the monster battle H scenes to work? It won't work for me, it just sends me to the doctor. What should I do? pls be very detailed, I'm running this version '(English 1.3b_MOD4)'. Thanks.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020

So if I got this right, he'll aim for May release? Sounds pretty good so far.
He will keep the cast small so they'll get a lot of events, also good.
The only downside I see so far is him not coloring anything but well, at this point I'll take anything as long as he could finish these games completely lol

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

So if I got this right, he'll aim for May release? Sounds pretty good so far.
He will keep the cast small so they'll get a lot of events, also good.
The only downside I see so far is him not coloring anything but well, at this point I'll take anything as long as he could finish these games completely lol
agree with that, i'm a potential bitch that's why sekris gets so much into my skin, the potential that the game had... right now i only hope that he atleast deliver all that he has planned... IN ONE GO no bs about release an incomplete game and slowly update it as he did with sekris:coffee:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
agree with that, i'm a potential bitch that's why sekris gets so much into my skin, the potential that the game had... right now i only hope that he atleast deliver all that he has planned... IN ONE GO no bs about release an incomplete game and slowly update it as he did with sekris:coffee:
Yes, let's hope that he'll release the complete game in one go.
Let's leave the incomplete releases to EA and friends lol

Though I don't mind some DLCs but that should be complementary to an already completed game, like how he added Sana to Nampa Beach.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Anyone knows what happened to Secris and whethr it has been fully translated?
The author decided to move on and let us with this half ass game, so forget about SKRS

And hope he doesn't shit on our faces for the next game

(it sounds mean but if there is one thing I hate in this kind of games is when H scenes are willingly lazy seris is full of reused images

I can accept gameplay weakness or even bugs considering most of these games are made either by lone woves or very small teams with low or no experience at all in programs

But looking at the same image...)

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone knows what happened to Secris and whethr it has been fully translated?
The author decided to move on and let us with this half ass game, so forget about SKRS

And hope he doesn't shit on our faces for the next game

(it sounds mean but if there is one thing I hate in this kind of games is when H scenes are willingly lazy seris is full of reused images

I can accept gameplay weakness or even bugs considering most of these games are made either by lone woves or very small teams with low or no experience at all in programs

But looking at the same image...)
I not only TLed it, but fixed quite a lot of bugs and made the game playable.
SKRS [RJ01010140]
Version: 1.3b_MOD4
Developer: Breast Mafia
Links can't be shared publicly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: