Breast Mafia new game!

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know how the procedure works, but when i have time i'll try to open a ticket, and i ask you to do the same, for those that are familiar with I got a mom and a masturbator where the prota is a 30yr midget and the game got banned due rule 7 too, they prob aint playing the game before banning it
I once sent in an translation for an game and it got banned I gave up on doing it and a couple months after someone uploaded an full mtl translation of it here and its still up

Evil_demond_

Feb 24, 2023
Bro the discord link doesn't work for me it says it hasn't been found can you at least send me the download link to download the game please

Reactions: Horny Lord

NickBarlet

Aug 9, 2022
I don't know how the procedure works, but when i have time i'll try to open a ticket, and i ask you to do the same, for those that are familiar with I got a mom and a masturbator where the prota is a 30yr midget and the game got banned due rule 7 too, they prob aint playing the game before banning it
But what a contradictory rule... what about "MGQ Paradox"? It even has the loli tag
the girl who played menko in "Summer Memories". There are many more examples out there
Wtf rule?