Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This VN is gonna be so good. There's so many choices that leads to so many good scenes. It's gonna hectic. The ones I'm most interested for this update so far is Myra, Julia, Stella. For now at least.

Reactions: MikeOG
Aug 31, 2020
I'm attracted to this game, but I'm afraid of the frequency of updates...I've found some very good games, but incomplete, and finally left them to go elsewhere. if I get involved in this one and support it, I wouldn't want it to have this effect on me ^^ those who have played, for the moment how long has it been played?

Reactions: AssRider
Mar 18, 2019
Came for the redhead, but it seems we ain't going to get any of her for a few years at least. The story indicates she will not be present in the next episode. Leaving the comment here for someone to maybe ping me once we get Myra content, as I know I will forget about it myself lol

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
This VN has a very promising start, and the tags and future planned content look great. Most importantly, the three main love interests are all very compelling. Stella is adorable, and her childhood crush on the MC is established well and works to make her even more attractive. She has also become a gorgeous, full-figured woman, at least judging by the yoga exercises, which left very little to the imagination. Myra...wow, just wow. Myra is so gosh-darned cute that it's distracting for me. Her serious and aloof demeanor is also very intriguing, and it makes me wonder what secret passions she is hiding beneath that mask. Julia is very alluring too, but in a different way than the others, and one that is quite unusual for an adult VN. Most games use mechanics that simulate dating, romance, and focus strictly on the courting phase. However, with Julia, there is a chance to explore what I term the "honeymoon phase", which IMO is actually the more exciting and comfortable part of a relationship (as it unfolds IRL anyway). So far the developer has done a great job of transferring that sense of learning about someone's sexuality, as they open up and become trusting of you, in the many sex scenes with Julia. She's very passionate and has a wonderful libido, that's for sure!

Some of the animations are quite impressive, and very sexy. Though there do seem to be a few too many animated scenes in unneeded spots. So that is a potential concern as to development time and moving the story along with timely updates. And speaking of pacing, the free roam parts really feel like they slow things down (perhaps all the empty rooms?...or perhaps it's the lack of feedback about the consequences of the large number of different variations resulting from the free roam choices?). Games really do need a point system, or an indicator of some type, or similar feedback mechanism, to make it less frustrating for the player. This game already feels like you're forced to use a walkthrough to experience all the content, despite it being very early in release.

I hope the focus of the story is kept on the three main LI's, as they are more than enough to hold the interest of players. I see several other women being introduced and perhaps becoming potential LI's, but I think they should be kept as limited side encounters and not much beyond that. Stella, Myra, and Julia are all quite varied in personality, looks, and situations, so there is already a strong basis for a great story and game with just those three as the primary focus IMO.

Anyway, excellent start and best of luck!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod where you can change the names and relationships during the game instead of just the beginning. I had to start over too many times to change things.

Reactions: rai1230

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Dev should've stayed silent, all the speculation was like free press :ROFLMAO: But oh well, that's done now.

No. Not really. Maybe it happened one single time long ago, and everyone is still traumatized.

You see, certain people can't just try a game, have fun with it, enjoy a good story, enjoy some good sex scenes. That's not enough. They need to own all the precious waifus, while simultaneously making sure nobody else so much as glances at them. Like some kind of Walrus King simulator. And they like to yell about it the second a thread is created.

I'm not a fan of that, it makes things very unrealistic and silly just to fit into an overdone trope. Being serious about the story, plus having different paths and needing multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes, that implied to me that you wouldn't do the harem thing. But either way, I'm here for it. This was obviously a great first release, kudos for the size and quality!
The dev was responding to the NTR question when he said this. What you described is the harem and he responds later with maybe later in the future.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I don't know about other players but I have one complaint so far from the beginning of Chapter 1. When you showed the movements, that was awesome but, when you got to the kissing and the sex scenes, instead of having it repeat the actions, why not try to find away to let it linger a bit and then automatically jump to the next scenes. I sometimes like to sit here and watch the actions happen lol.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I seriously need a WT mod. I tried to play without one but it got boring and felt like I was missing something. Also, there should be away to skip the fight scenes.

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Ticks many boxes to be a great game, but I doubt it'll live long tbh. So many different routes and choice but what for? It's 2 months to a year of production and it's only chapter 2. People keep harping on "GIMME MORE CHOICES AND MAKE THEM MATTER" without actually thinking of what it does to development time and resources. Game developers usually burn themselves out trying to please everybody. Tons of games here had genuinely amazing premises and starts, but get abandoned soon after. Those that collected enough of a fanbase to continue usually meet a quick resolution because they didn't want to continue the game anymore. A few more updates down the line and you'll see people complaining about how the girls they're interested in haven't gotten a good scene in months.

Honestly pains me to see great games flushed down the drains.

Reactions: bclz and DA22

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
kissing scenes with Stella were the highlights of the game. Done so well. The emotions that they delivered were on point. I will be waiting for more.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So I read some reviews but how difficult are the branching choices?

Is it like "known unknowns" where you go "Damn, now I have to go back and redo that because it lead to me not getting on that character's path"? Or is it "unknown unknowns" where you just go through the whole game and not know why you're not getting scenes with a specific character only to find out through the walk through or looking at the thread there was some seemingly innocuous choice that actually closed an entire path?

I can work with the former but the latter is basically just like fumbling around in the dark.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So I read some reviews but how difficult are the branching choices?

Is it like "known unknowns" where you go "Damn, now I have to go back and redo that because it lead to me not getting on that character's path"? Or is it "unknown unknowns" where you just go through the whole game and not know why you're not getting scenes with a specific character only to find out through the walk through or looking at the thread there was some seemingly innocuous choice that actually closed an entire path?

I can work with the former but the latter is basically just like fumbling around in the dark.
It's... pretty branching. And it will feel a bit like fumbling in the dark. I mean, the game is great still, but the choices don't give you a hint of the long-term outcome of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has some pretty crazy branching already, and it can be confusing. But I find that the most fun. You never know what is going to lead to what situation, so it's fun to try them all out. But I understand the hesitation for those that would prefer a walkthrough.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game has some pretty crazy branching already, and it can be confusing. But I find that the most fun. You never know what is going to lead to what situation, so it's fun to try them all out.
I think that's pretty much it. The amount of non-obvious branching and mutually exclusive scenes is great for people who like taking the time to try out different playthroughs just to kick the tyres and see what happens. For those of us who just do one playthrough and that's it, it quickly becomes frustrating.

I'm in the latter camp myself so to me it's an annoyance rather than a bonus, but that's cool, not every game has to be for me.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes