• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BoundToPlease-CH2P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Hahah! I do enjoy reading the reactions. Well, I have to assure you guys that there is NO NTR planned. The drama that's coming isn't that.

Ntr isn't my thing.

I would like to create stuff that I would like to play, unfortunately for the NTR fans out there, that's not in this game.

I'm new to this, but I would assume if there was NTR the devs would put it in the tag or genre, right? I didn't put NTR in the genre because I don't plan on doing it. Do other devs not put in the tag and do it anyway?

I know things change depending on how the story goes, but that's not what I planned or the vision I have for the game.

There is a lot of humor and light heart stuff, but there are some stuff that is serious. I'm going to keep to my vision of the game.

I do hope you guys enjoy the game and what I have in store. I worked my ass for it, but I'll try to continue to get better. If you do like it, please feel free to support me or give me your feedback or both. Thanks you guys.
It's not your fault, but there have been a thousand and one devs before you here who have said no to the NTR, but oddly enough at some point it just blows up in players' faces. Then that dev has ruined their game, because 90% of the players throw the game in the trash. So trust in the word of devs is absolutely zero here on the forum. Some try to be crooked and don't mention a word about NTR "I forgot" or some other crap. Then some update around the corner... Here's a little NTR for you, you're welcome. So here the devs are under suspicion until the game says COMPLETED or ABANDONED in the title. Then I remind you that lesbian (LI) activity is also NTR if it happens behind the MC's back. Cheating is always cheating regardless of gender. As someone already said.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I was going to play this, because the girls looked interesting and the plot was somewhat ok... but then I saw the MC in the screenshot and went

"Huh, bleach blonde hair and a dark beard..... wow... what a douchbag."

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Am I stupid are they supposed to be brother sister or friends? Sometimes the dialogue makes me think B/S but the way he is so laizze faire about having kissed her makes me think friends or foster siblings rather than blood siblings?

edit: Having played chapter 2 now I'm just going to use the brother/sister titles but assume they are foster siblings. Still taboo but hey even foster siblings can fuck on cable TV which explains them not being tooooo weird about it (TV show the fosters hahaha)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
this sounds like a corruption game but I started skipping through the boring dialogues and this seems to be a complete run-of-the-mill vanilla garbage as we have seen it a million times before. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Fapmaister

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
It's not your fault, but there have been a thousand and one devs before you here who have said no to the NTR, but oddly enough at some point it just blows up in players' faces. Then that dev has ruined their game, because 90% of the players throw the game in the trash. So trust in the word of devs is absolutely zero here on the forum. Some try to be crooked and don't mention a word about NTR "I forgot" or some other crap. Then some update around the corner... Here's a little NTR for you, you're welcome. So here the devs are under suspicion until the game says COMPLETED or ABANDONED in the title. Then I remind you that lesbian (LI) activity is also NTR if it happens behind the MC's back. Cheating is always cheating regardless of gender. As someone already said.
1690490576919.png
Didn't it come down to your bright head that having a harem also means cheating your LI which normally should be the only one? So, in other words, in harem games you always get your LIs NTRed.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I am sorry, but the animations in the prologue were hilarious. Unintentionally so, but the whole "would you marry a robot" discussion really draws the attention to everyone already moving like one.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
View attachment 2805039
Didn't it come down to your bright head that having a harem also means cheating your LI which normally should be the only one? So, in other words, in harem games you always get your LIs NTRed.
No, it's not. In a polyamorous relation where the form is a harem, there are two forms within it. Polygyny with only 1 man and women who only focus on this man. The form with 1 woman and many men focusing only on this woman is polyandry. Then if the relationship is all fucks all the form is group marriage (I don't think there is a better term for that). In that relationship you share everything between everyone. Also, all those forms can be open or closed. In these games, the format is usually closed just for the NTR or open, so that the man captures more women for harems. If there is a form with several men and several women, it is a form of group relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: No name :) and Kond

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm kinda dissatisfied with all the sexual tension with Stella being locked behind a really unrelated question about wanting a sexbot.

We can't set our preference for dom vs sub with Julia if we don't answer positively to the sexbot question. I don't mind mutually exclusive branching for girls, but this choice doesn't sit right with me because it determines so much with a random ass question right at the start of the game.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes