CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
No, it's not. In a polyamorous relation where the form is a harem, there are two forms within it. Polygyny with only 1 man and women who only focus on this man. The form with 1 woman and many men focusing only on this woman is polyandry. Then if the relationship is all fucks all the form is group marriage (I don't think there is a better term for that). In that relationship you share everything between everyone. Also, all those forms can be open or closed. In these games, the format is usually closed just for the NTR or open, so that the man captures more women for harems. If there is a form with several men and several women, it is a form of group relationship.
I think you got something wrong. A harem is indeed a polygynous or polyandrous relationship, but a harem is never a polyamorous. A polyamorous is the, as you called it, "all fucks all" type of relationship.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Day 2 really annoyed me ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't it a mutually exclusive choice between 3 Julia points for sexy squatting vs 3 Stella points for that licking thing? I don't think you're supposed to get both. There are 3 time slots in the morning and talking to one of them twice gives enough points for her.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Bound to Please Chapter 2 Part 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Tempted to try this but very wary because of the interacial tag. Is this more forced BBC bullshit or is there just an asian chick or something?

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Isn't it a mutually exclusive choice between 3 Julia points for sexy squatting vs 3 Stella points for that licking thing? I don't think you're supposed to get both. There are 3 time slots in the morning and talking to one of them twice gives enough points for her.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Weird. I basically got it by doing Stella focus route on day 1. And then banging Julia hard in the morning, then talking to Stella for the next 2 time slots.

There was no Julia sex during squats, but Stella did the lick.
My first play through I got no spicy scenes at all (talked to Stella in all three slots) .. and I thought this cant be all there is (much like my original first day playthrough). So I used unren and looked through the images. Saw the Stella ones, saw the Julia ones, so did exactly what you mentioned first (Julia -> hard, Stella, Stella) ... didn't get it. Tried other combos, other dialogue .. and so on, and so on. I'm not using x52 or console so I didn't look at what the values were at the end of yoga. After 5 or 6 different runs through the free roam I gave up and looked at the script.
To be quite honest, I've never been a fan of this style VN (many flags, many combinations of flags). Hunting for the right choices to get scenes. Or sometimes just stumble onto them by chance. Sometimes this is done well enough in other games, that you can predict from your choices where it might lead. Or a gallery that gives you hints as to how you might unlock a scene.
But even the first dialogue choice in day 1, with no real context to the answers, can lock you out of content with Stella. IMO, if I just focus on Stella, I should get Stella content. Yea, its just how I like my VNs. I really wanted to play and enjoy this though, love the models for all three main female characters. Ill probably just unren future versions and look at the lovely renders :sneaky:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Bound to Please [Ch.2 part1] Unofficial Android Port

- 307mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Kaz21

Apr 28, 2017
So far a very promising game .I loved all the Li's. Ill keep a tab on this with supporting the dev if it continues to be as good.

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
It's a nice game so far but taking a year to update will not help with people who want to support it. I do like the game. Hope we get updates sooner.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Day 2 really annoyed me ...
I managed to get it quite a few times with seemingly no issues though I am playing an Android Port so that could be why. The porter might have fixed it if it was an issue though I don't know since I'm not a porter or coder or anything of the sort.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I've read some comments and not really sure I wanna start it without mod. It would've been super cool if our modders could've look into this project.
Vocal , hi. Maybe take a look at reviews and comments, if you have some time. Feedback regarding routes, confusing dialogue options ..idk. Just double check your plans. Game and paths dont have to be overcomplicated or have 20 branches to be interesting. Sure, people love, when choice matters, but it increases amount of work tremendously.
GL, dude.

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
The knocking on the door, like the one in the beginning here always gets me like a 14yo living with his parents.
Still raises my pulse even though I live alone.

Reactions: Beowulf72
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes