Bound to Please Chapter 2 Part 1 public

Bound to Please Chapter 2 Part 1
Copy and paste the whole link below to your url:
#BhV_bRIIlFO4uuB7ghiBgMUEYOLyJEKhXc3ofTErU3c

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It's been four months since the last update of any kind, by Vocal. While I sure hope it makes a return, at this point it does qualify as Abandoned.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Isn't it a bit too early to place Abandoned tag? I know many games on this site with much longer gaps between the updates and they don't have such tag.
Yeah, the rules for it are loosely done for some games/devs. But this is what the rules actually state.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, I see. Everything is right. The main point is 3 months without patreon posts
Yeah, well dev is still on Discord and has their channel still afaik as still have them in my friends list as I asked them a few questions a while back about the game.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I hope this continues, I have high hopes for it, the blonde chick looks hot
If you like her, then just look for Liz from Grandma's House. They're pretty much the same except the character is "older" in there kek.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moosy

Erhan_Kestrels

Jul 31, 2021
Honestly, I've seen too many games get abandoned after a chapter or two, which is annoying because some of the stuff is really great - character rendering, story, gameplay, etc.
Although I don’t know how difficult it is to make a game, I have seen authors who steadily updated and persisted, such as: Logo. I love Stella in this game.:love: I'm going to leave a message for the author on Patreon and hope to receive a reply.:D

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG and Codex07

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
i'm saddened by the way random shit that is able to get public support. Especially so many new projects are getting abandoned after not enough support. I really want to see next gen graphics games that don't prioritize quantity and bad quality with lazy sex scenes over something that looks good and erotic.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes