Jun 1, 2017
in your saves\ .json file it looks like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}
It's supposed to look like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}
edit that and you should be able to continue playing
I'm having the same problem, i'm stuck at the loading screen, even with {"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]} at the end.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I close the game and start it later. All production building interfaces now stop working preventing me from completing orders.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
anything from nutaku should be blacklisted here. fuck this cheap ass cashgrab page with all their shitty ass games.

Soliloquay

Dec 14, 2018
Nice game with interesting story.But needs some development and story progress:new girls and new images for old ones.For example it would be nice to add wedding option(and scenes)for the girl of your choice and gangbang/MMF scenes for the rest.

rectum_pounder

Jun 23, 2017
1553893006237.png
My game inevitably starts to look like this after playing for some time or going afk. Nothing happens when I click on the free button and all my buildings are frozen like this and dont bring up the production ui. Anyone else have this issue?

Neowyndz

Dec 8, 2017
Any progress on hacking the DeltaDNA authentication for microtransactions on the newer versions??

Nov 2, 2018
Any progress on hacking the DeltaDNA authentication for microtransactions on the newer versions??
i have it somewhere just forget where, but if you just want cg here's link from which the game gets the url for images

Neowyndz

Dec 8, 2017
i have it somewhere just forget where, but if you just want cg here's link from which the game gets the url for images
Still images are nice and much thanks to you for them. I was hoping to be able to play the newer versions of the game. I actually enjoy the individual storylines even if it means mindless point and click to get them.

hoticeza

Aug 19, 2017
PHP Warning: file_put_contents(users/game.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\BootyFarm[v1.8]+Backend\Backend\Laragon\www\login.php on line 34
PHP Warning: file_put_contents(users/tokens.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\BootyFarm[v1.8]+Backend\Backend\Laragon\www\login.php on line 36
help me pls

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Cant fucking start the game. Something went wrong please try again and again and again.. Yeah sure. useless game with lots of problems.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes