5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 2, 2018
Hey, nice game but I can't play again after I quited it. The game is loading forever.

I've check the logs in LocalLow\Tender troup\Booty Farm\output_log.txt and I see this:

Code:
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Fishing.PondView.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fishing.PondView.SetInstance (Fishing.PondInstance pond) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
in your saves\ .json file it looks like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}
It's supposed to look like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}
edit that and you should be able to continue playing
Have a look wether it's the same workaround for you.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
With this many similiar error, you might as well post it on troubleshoot in 1st page. What are the sign of this error though ? Loading forever ?

Nov 2, 2018
With this many similiar error, you might as well post it on troubleshoot in 1st page. What are the sign of this error though ? Loading forever ?
unable to get past login & into the game, unable to sync savefile with server.
I'll fix it tomorrow and release patch for the backend, but not tonight. It's my first break in a week from reading code all day

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, the game works well, you just need to activate laragon first.

login/pass can be anything.

You can purchase as many gems as you want for free.

Nov 2, 2018
Yes, the game works well, you just need to activate laragon first.

login/pass can be anything.

You can purchase as many gems as you want for free.
There are still a couple of bugs, working on a bigger project that should solve this. Give it some time and I ensure you & all other nutaku players will be happy :)

Mahes

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, first thank for the work
i have the same problem with loading , but the end of file .json is good , with just one " id":"3".

Calmarian89

Jul 22, 2017
I have looked for cheats for FapCeo, even tried to make my own, but I can't figure it out. Hope you (wankmachineman) will jump on that gun soon enough, thanks for this though. Cheers!

Dolner

May 9, 2017
I'm actually enjoying this. Someone needs to do a mod like this for Kamihime Project R.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Have to look into this. Can't stand the other version with having a limited number of spaces for the photos,then you gotta spend to have more space for the photos.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Quick question. How hard is it to move around on the farm? I know on the Nutaku version it's a pain in the ass as the farm gets bigger to get to other sections.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 246205

Overview:
Grow crops, relationships, and some other things in this raunchy farm dating sim game.
You've just inherited a farm out of the blue but you, the playboy about town, don't know anything about farming.
Should you sell it or should you ask your uncle's cute assistant Mindy to teach you a few tricks?
Perhaps even meet your sexy neighbors and see if they need some help? Earn a bit of money and a lot of loving?
Yep, we thought you'd get your hands dirty.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-15
Release Date: 2018-12-25
Developer: Tendertroupe
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Note:

Have to sign in with Nutaka account. I have NO Problem Signing in on Their Website, BUT THIS Game will not sign me in, so it WONT Start !!!! Is this The Dev's Way of Acquiring Peoples Account Info ??????

Nov 2, 2018
Have to sign in with Nutaka account. I have NO Problem Signing in on Their Website, BUT THIS Game will not sign me in, so it WONT Start !!!! Is this The Dev's Way of Acquiring Peoples Account Info ??????
Not sure where your brain went during this but you shouldn't log in with your nutaku account. Just use whatever name you want and password. I have removed nutaku integration from this release.

As for your accusations, you're welcome to capture the traffic as I can promise nothing is sent anywhere but your laragon webserver.

Reactions: aaronburr
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes