5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Can this be done with other games like booty call or such and if so could someone point me to where I learn how to do that?

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Is this guy's back end server down or something, it says not running and I can't log in to the game. Thanks just wondering.

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
the booty farm it's a nutaku game and there you can play the game ful with event and rewards etc

spamove

Nov 1, 2017
tl;dr first get , and then download using e.g.

PHP:
<?php
$json = json_decode( file_get_contents( 'Photos.json' ) );
$repo = array_map( function($x) { return $x->photoUrls; }, $json->repository );
$paths = call_user_func_array( 'array_merge', $repo );
$url = 'https://bootyfarm.tendertroupe.com';
$pathPrefix = '/StreamingAssets/';
foreach( $paths as $path ) {
    $fullUrl = $url.$pathPrefix.$path;
    $data = file_get_contents( $fullUrl );
    file_put_contents( dirname(__FILE__).$path, $data);
}
(remember to create the GirlsPhotos directory first),

and don't waste time "playing" this crappy excuse for a game.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry for stupid questions, but what means "e.g." and how to use this script?
e.g. means "exempli gratia" = "for example".
If I am not mistaken, you can use this script by pasting the code in a file with a .php extension, and running it by opening the file in your browser (e.g. firefox, saw what I did there =D ?). Don't forget to copy the Photos.json file first.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
anyone have some form of mod or hack for this game, so that those of us who want to play through it, but not wait for timers, can do so?

Reactions: DC BILL

chikago666

May 14, 2019
hi, not sure its the right place, but where can i find the girls dialog images and poses (not cgs)?

Macbeth

May 10, 2017
tl;dr first get , and then download using e.g.

PHP:
<?php
$json = json_decode( file_get_contents( 'Photos.json' ) );
$repo = array_map( function($x) { return $x->photoUrls; }, $json->repository );
$paths = call_user_func_array( 'array_merge', $repo );
$url = 'https://bootyfarm.tendertroupe.com';
$pathPrefix = '/StreamingAssets/';
foreach( $paths as $path ) {
    $fullUrl = $url.$pathPrefix.$path;
    $data = file_get_contents( $fullUrl );
    file_put_contents( dirname(__FILE__).$path, $data);
}
(remember to create the GirlsPhotos directory first),

and don't waste time "playing" this crappy excuse for a game.

I made some improvements. Just run run.php with wamp, xamp etc. You don't need anything else.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I made some improvements. Just run run.php with wamp, xamp etc. You don't need anything else.
is there a way to use something like this to play the current version of the game using the server? (so basically have it so the game auto updates itself when you use it.)

Macbeth

May 10, 2017
is there a way to use something like this to play the current version of the game using the server? (so basically have it so the game auto updates itself when you use it.)
I think I don't understand what you meant but It's already taking pictures from latest version of the game when you run it.

yungsw

Aug 11, 2017
For anyone who can't log in or wrong password etc. : Follow the Installation step on the 1st page

For anyone who trying Laragon but it give error, from my experience it's because I put it to deep (in so many folder). Try to put the game directly in your Local Disk XXX:

For anyone who want some cheat or walkthrough (I'm doing this so you can find this when search for the word), you can "buy" crystal in Crystal Shop with no money actually needed. Then just fulfill the request with that crystal.

I hope that helps some of you.
For anyone still struggling with nginx, this did it for me. I have previously had it into D:\Folder 1\Folder 2\Folder 3\BootyFarm..., after which I moved it to simply C:\BootyFarm and it started working.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes