5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game looks nice, but having to be online or have a local stack to play what feels like a mobile gacha game seems slightly ridiculous.

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
I need help.
I play a game "SF girls" (Space Farmer) on Nutaku and (a.k.a "Igde Space Farmer" on PlayStore) and I want to find all CGs plus all girls skin (less clother) but found nothing. If anyone found it already or played it full pls help me. Many thanks~~~

Sep 10, 2017
I'm trying to get this to work with the latest version of the game and I updated Laragon but it updated some other stuff and I can't get it to work I'm not understanding it. Could someone help me? If it's up and running I'd be happy to upload updated version to MEGA and other places.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I made some improvements. Just run run.php with wamp, xamp etc. You don't need anything else.
for those wondering WTF i do with thar run.php file

download the game from 1st post here, and decompress it, then inside the game folder go to "Backend/laragon/www"

rename the index.php file for something else or remove it from that folder, then rename run.php to index.php, then go back a folder ("Backend/laragon") then run Laragon.exe, it will start automatically, then click on the "Web" button (at left side), it will open a empty white page in your web browser, let it run, because it will start downloading all the pictures, this takes time, to me it took like 5 mins to fill the white page with some info, at the end it will show how many images downloaded from the server

however, there are some that are animations, those are not downloaded

at moment of writting this, there are 431 pictures available

Last edited:
Reactions: Macbeth

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
Hi, been working fine until now, had some trouble running the server but deleting the default.conf from sites-enabled helped,
now the game is running loading screen but no Login window ever shows up even when the bar is full

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Cant seem to buy crystals, any idea? I get a 2 boobs overlay, am i suppose to rub em?

Game gets corrupted upon quitting, even with esc key. Corn timer balloons to many mins. Corn only takes 1 min to grow??

Production building cannot retrieve output;
1616765338311.png

Last edited:

tieuunhi

Sep 28, 2018
It's been a long time since I played this game, and today when I started the game I had this problem.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
LOL seems i wasnt paying attention hehe
happens to the best of us,no worries. I thought maybe something new was discovered.

For those asking how to play:

go into the folder called backend and start the program laragon.exe and then go into game and start the bootyfarm exe. input whatever for name and password and have fun!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes