5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tadeo

Sep 26, 2017
Really appreciate the efford you're putting into this bud, a few months ago i struggled so hard with booty calls because of the amount of diamonds requiered for you to do actual progress into the game even tho i really liked the gameplay because of the huniepop-similar playstyle.
I'll be following your work so try to keep us updated as soon as you can crack Fapceo and bootycalls :)

Nov 2, 2018
Really appreciate the efford you're putting into this bud, a few months ago i struggled so hard with booty calls because of the amount of diamonds requiered for you to do actual progress into the game even tho i really liked the gameplay because of the huniepop-similar playstyle.
I'll be following your work so try to keep us updated as soon as you can crack Fapceo and bootycalls :)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed. You could post some captures for any nutaku game if you'd like to help out a bit with finding assets, scripts & json data files. Look for more info.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Never really liked Nutaku games, the amount of grinding and p2w it takes to just to unlock a JPEG, not to mention that Nutaku always advertises their games in a animated form just to find out the game is just images, idk but i hate that (kinda stupid but that's just how i feel).
Anyways, thanks for this!

Nov 2, 2018
Never really liked Nutaku games, the amount of grinding and p2w it takes to just to unlock a JPEG, not to mention that Nutaku always advertises their games in a animated form just to find out the game is just images, idk but i hate that (kinda stupid but that's just how i feel).
Anyways, thanks for this!
well for valentines Fap CEO got animated scenes. I found the assets for them it's just they are set together with Spine so I can't get the animation quite yet(not until I gain access to the whole game)

Reactions: Olegowsom

Flexpoint89

Apr 27, 2017
Having the same problem with not being able to connect after the first time.

There's the files you needed for troubleshooting, hope this helps.

Nov 2, 2018
Having the same problem with not being able to connect after the first time.

There's the files you needed for troubleshooting, hope this helps.
in your saves\ .json file it looks like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}
It's supposed to look like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}
edit that and you should be able to continue playing

Reactions: Flexpoint89

mayoralions

May 10, 2017
I open laragon and it works

Captura.PNG

inside laragon I hit the web icon and it seems to work
sd.PNG

but when I try to enter the game I get that I have put the data wrong to enter, please help I do not know what to do
asdas.PNG
pls i need help i like the game but is impossible play pls guys

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
The web (Localhost) should be look like this. localhost look like this.png

Did you use Laragon from this ? It should be included in your compressed files.
use Laragon-exe here.png

mayoralions

May 10, 2017
@mayoralions it looks like you forgot to exchange your own laragon install www\ folder with the one located in the zip

I downloaded this and these folders came to me
Captura.PNG

I got into the backend folder, and inside the folder I found this
asd.PNG

I opened laragon and I did not do anything else, poor to give the web icon to see if it worked and try to get me into the game, but I put the password or the user is wrong

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
I need your cache located in %appdata%\locallow\tender troupe\ & your laragon\bin\nginx\logs aswell
Hey, wmm. Sorry for the really late reply. Was working all day then spent the night watching Battle Angel Alita with my coworkers. Here are the files in the folders you directed me too. Hope I didn't leave anything out.

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, wmm. Sorry for the really late reply. Was working all day then spent the night watching Battle Angel Alita with my coworkers. Here are the files in the folders you directed me too. Hope I didn't leave anything out.

in your saves\ .json file it looks like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}{"id":"3"}}]}
It's supposed to look like this
JSON:
{"endTime":0}}},"gameInfoHolder":{"id":"3"}}]}
edit that and you should be able to continue playing
Have a look wether it's the same workaround for you.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Hey, nice game but I can't play again after I quited it. The game is loading forever.

I've check the logs in LocalLow\Tender troup\Booty Farm\output_log.txt and I see this:

Code:
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Fishing.PondView.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Fishing.PondView.SetInstance (Fishing.PondInstance pond) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes