• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
They just lit up...but only the State Event ones, and the dog one I didn't choose ingame... I can choose either or for the scene (even though it is named TitJob Scene).

Does the State Scenes require different saves to get them all?

PS: Thanks for the help TR!
States? You mean the ones that "change" their personalities? I believe they must be achieved on different savestates since before said interaction the game suggest to create another save (you know, in case you fuck the conversation up).

In my case, I'll restart the whole game on a new slot since Vera doesn't do jackshit with the horse anymore, she jumps into the MC's dick whenever he enters the stable xD

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
In my case, I'll restart the whole game on a new slot since Vera doesn't do jackshit with the horse anymore, she jumps into the MC's dick whenever he enters the stable xD
That is a minor bug. Just go in the stable a few more times and it will unlock back to normal on its own.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
some1 shared a save where u can go to fantasy world and replay ALL scenarios.
Cannot find it please halp!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Are you sure? don't know if that is even possible, considering you can't have multiples states of the same ladies in just one save...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It is not possible with an actual save, Doc would need to chime in if it is even possible with a hacked save.

Here's a crazy idea, actually play the game and create 2 saves of your own. Depending on the future changes, you may need more that 2 saves to get all states.

Want to know how to play the game to get all possibilities, Read the Walkthrough, the Guide and the Change Logs, all available on the OP of this thread.

Cheers!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
That isn't possible for 2 reasons.
1 The fantasy room is only for scenes that you can't replay in game, one time events. The majority of the h scenes are replayable in game.

2 You would need atleast 2 saves because there are "state events" for 3 girls where there are 2 different outcomes for each, with different h scenes at the end of them. State events are one time events so once you choose one option you can't choose the other route.

If you look in the OP , click on "guide" then at the bottom of that guide you'll find a link to a post with 2 saves.
Now these saves aren't 100 % as they were posted before V0.11 came out but V0.11 wasn't a big update so just play from there.

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
It is not possible with an actual save, Doc would need to chime in if it is even possible with a hacked save.

Here's a crazy idea, actually play the game and create 2 saves of your own. Depending on the future changes, you may need more that 2 saves to get all states.

Want to know how to play the game to get all possibilities, Read the Walkthrough, the Guide and the Change Logs, all available on the OP of this thread.

Cheers!
here is a crazy idea i already went through it more than once.
thank you for the input but u had to "chime in" anyways he said he edited the save file or something

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
here is a crazy idea i already went through it more than once.
thank you for the input but u had to "chime in" anyways he said he edited the save file or something
If you do not want answers, do not ask questions. I've been "chiming in" for quite sometime now.
The good Doctor has even thanked me for helping new people on more than one occasion.

Cheers!!

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
again with the passive aggressive salt, everyone appreciates help no need to be a mean bag of beans while performing ur angelic rituals.
like really why the hate just chill if u like helpin.
cheers mate

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
hello there , is there sex sense on yoga ( i made her naked but still do the same first movement jerk off nothing else ? , and what is the use of the table ? nothing changes from the start of the game till now . btw dev you made a great game keep on :)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
hello there , is there sex sense on yoga ( i made her naked but still do the same first movement jerk off nothing else ? , and what is the use of the table ? nothing changes from the start of the game till now . btw dev you made a great game keep on :)
Well, there ARE some slots implying additional yoga positions - and ensuing sexual hijinks, will come up in future installments of the game. Not to mention the Lucille & Martha yoga scene, that has not been implemented either.

Reactions: Scorpi7

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
Well, there ARE some slots implying additional yoga positions - and ensuing sexual hijinks, will come up in future installments of the game. Not to mention the Lucille & Martha yoga scene, that has not been implemented either.
ty for info , i thought i missed some events to active the additional yoga positions , i'm ganna wait the updates :)

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get merchant scenes? I cant seem to get anything to trigger when i talk to her

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get merchant scenes? I cant seem to get anything to trigger when i talk to her
Have you already traded the dagger for the sleeping pills ?
If yes then you should look in the middle of the night, in the library, for a sparkly thing (a book which you'll then be able to trade for some h stuff with the merchant (Grope and tit fuck scene))

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Have you already traded the dagger for the sleeping pills ?
If yes then you should look in the middle of the night, in the library, for a sparkly thing (a book which you'll then be able to trade for some h stuff with the merchant (Grope and tit fuck scene))
Thats my problem I dont see the sparkly book in the library even though i have the sleeping pills

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes