4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thats my problem I dont see the sparkly book in the library even though i have the sleeping pills
Did you swap Martha's protein pills with the sleeping pills so you can have fun with her at night ?
If the book isn't showing up my guess would be that you haven't advanced enough with Martha.
So keep checking at night in the library while advancing Martha's "story".

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thats my problem I dont see the sparkly book in the library even though i have the sleeping pills
As pj13 suggest, after switching the pills keep exploring the options with Martha (and max her Guilt level, which it's 70). Yesterday I got around to play a bit of 0.11 and found about the book at night by mere chance while exploring the house.

Just spend a few days interacting with Martha and testing the options and at one point isit the studio to check if there's the glow.

batman6969

Oct 24, 2018
could someone help me getting lucile and vera state events? i've done everything in the guid and still cant get it... if is already answered direct me there... ty

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
could someone help me getting lucile and vera state events? i've done everything in the guid and still cant get it... if is already answered direct me there... ty
Just in case I checked the guide (I went in blind since I started the game) and for what I've read in there, those are pretty much the steps to be taken to get the states.

Make sure you got all the characters (including the MC) at max level. If you take the steps and it doesn't work, retry them in the next day cause it may be a bug.

It happened to me with Lucile, where I got to a point that no matter what I did she would automatically fuck the MC whenever he entered the stables in the morning. Someone mentioned it was a bug and that by entering a couple of times (on different days, of course) it should correct itself and it did.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Just in case I checked the guide (I went blind since I started the game) and for what I've read in there, those are pretty much the steps to be taken to get the states.

Make sure you got all the characters (including the MC) at max level. If you take the steps and it doesn't work, retry them in the next day cause it may be a bug.

It happened to me with Lucile, where I got to a point that no matter what I did she would automatically fuck the MC whenever he entered the stables in the morning. Someone mentioned it was a bug and that by entering a couple of times (on different days, of course) it should correct itself and it did.
Thanks for your help! I'll give that a try

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I know, right? But I still wanted Lucile to do stuff with the horse, so I'm glad that there's a way to solve it.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Good art, but there's too much grinding and the English kinda sucks...
Use the "Spend the day with" option before leaving room in morning to raise chosen girl by 5 points, or masturbae to raise yourself by 5 points, sleep then repeat.

Cheers!!

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
it's not right. that insula bones and the crismas scene is not completed when it is 5/6 after we encourage bones for a month and he works non-stop.:devilish:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
hello good sir can you please help me download and install the game?
Hey, this is pretty straight forward:
1- Download the VX RTP Package (link in OP under "extras") Install it and fogettaboutit (Forget about it...)
2- Download the game (link in OP under "download") (Use the "mega" link, is my favourite).
3- Extract the game using Winrar, Winzip, Bandzip or a similar software.
4- Double click on the "game.exe" file...
5- Play at your own discretion.

(optional step): Enjoy :)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If you can't see the problem with getting cucked by a dog, you have all of my contempt and none of my pity.
Bro... you can turn it off, it's optional... Doesn't turning it off make it so that the event never even happens in your story ?

Personally not into Cuckolding or Bestiality but that art is so Damn good I don't wanna miss any content. In the end it's all 0's and 1's man.

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Personally when i play these games i dont think of myself as the main character anywaz. I never see any of it as cucking. I play the games because i like to see the fuck scene's. seeing 1 person doing all the fucking in any game is lame as shit and makes the game boring. the more variety the better the game. and anyone who compares real life to a game they d/l'd well... i dont need to say anymore....

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Bro... you can turn it off, it's optional... Doesn't turning it off make it so that the event never even happens in your story ?

Personally not into Cuckolding or Bestiality but that art is so Damn good I don't wanna miss any content. In the end it's all 0's and 1's man.
How dare you use logic! Personally I have never really connected ntr/cucking to beast, despite hating the former.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How dare you use logic! Personally I have never really connected ntr/cucking to beast, despite hating the former.
we are all stardust mere on this magically floating mud ball in the middle of more darkness than our minds can compreh ~CRASH~ *get's comedically hit by a bus*

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes