4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Personally when i play these games i dont think of myself as the main character anywaz. I never see any of it as cucking. I play the games because i like to see the fuck scene's. seeing 1 person doing all the fucking in any game is lame as shit and makes the game boring. the more variety the better the game. and anyone who compares real life to a game they d/l'd well... i dont need to say anymore....
Yeah there's another Veteran... been burned too many times from Surprise NTR, cruel RNG and various other Sad twists haven't you friend ?

QuietNine

Jul 3, 2018
It is not possible with an actual save, Doc would need to chime in if it is even possible with a hacked save.
While I am not Doc, I can chime in on this as I think the save that is being referred to is one I uploaded. It is entirely possible to create a hacked save with both outcomes avalible in the "dream theatre". However, havign some coding experince myself, its not something I would use as a working save. Depending on how things are coded in the future, having both outcomes unlocked in a save may cause some wonky outcomes, because of how conditional statements work. I tried having both unlocked as a "can I do this" experiement, and uploaded it because, at the time there were a few requests for being able to see both scenes.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
While I am not Doc, I can chime in on this as I think the save that is being referred to is one I uploaded. It is entirely possible to create a hacked save with both outcomes avalible in the "dream theatre". However, havign some coding experince myself, its not something I would use as a working save. Depending on how things are coded in the future, having both outcomes unlocked in a save may cause some wonky outcomes, because of how conditional statements work. I tried having both unlocked as a "can I do this" experiement, and uploaded it because, at the time there were a few requests for being able to see both scenes.
Prove it.... no no I am not doubting you I just want you to share the gallery Save for... reasons... scientific reasons of-course.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Prove it.... no no I am not doubting you I just want you to share the gallery Save for... reasons... scientific reasons of-course.
I mean its not hard to do. For the future so you can do it yourself in future versions
Open whatever file you want to edit, go to Advanced > Edit switches and variables, and then flip whatever you think make be a gallery switch, and bam, full gallery. However you need to be careful to not just switch everything on because shit can happen. Also like @QuietNine said, these wont always be the most stable, so if you come across bugs don't blame the game.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

QuietNine

Jul 3, 2018
However you need to be careful to not just switch everything on because shit can happen.
Yeah, when I was playing around, I broke the game a few times with hard lock ups, I had random body parts on the screen while playing other scenes, random scenes popping up and all sorts of other madness. Fun though :)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I mean its not hard to do. For the future so you can do it yourself in future versions
Open whatever file you want to edit, go to Advanced > Edit switches and variables, and then flip whatever you think make be a gallery switch, and bam, full gallery. However you need to be careful to not just switch everything on because shit can happen. Also like @QuietNine said, these wont always be the most stable, so if you come across bugs don't blame the game.
Thank you for sharing. My science skill level just went up now I know Science workers are called Scientists. I know better than to whine about breaking a vase that I voluntarily tossed into a river. x_x

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, when I was playing around, I broke the game a few times with hard lock ups, I had random body parts on the screen while playing other scenes, random scenes popping up and all sorts of other madness. Fun though :)
I had that same bug (random body parts) and my save wasn't even edited xD But maybe it was an error reading the code/assets since it only happened once.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Well... I tried to play it. Looked good...However, first I got the VL Gothic error. No big deal there. Fixed it moved on. Then it gave me a new one I hadn't encountered before. I get "Unable to locate Graphics/System/Window" not too sure what that is. I think its a missing RPG Maker Graphic directory but I am not sure. I hope the next update squares that away so I can check out the game. I noticed that a lot of the comments praise the game which is why I downloaded in the first place.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well... I tried to play it. Looked good...However, first I got the VL Gothic error. No big deal there. Fixed it moved on. Then it gave me a new one I hadn't encountered before. I get "Unable to locate Graphics/System/Window" not too sure what that is. I think its a missing RPG Maker Graphic directory but I am not sure. I hope the next update squares that away so I can check out the game. I noticed that a lot of the comments praise the game which is why I downloaded in the first place.
Try re-installing the RTP package (link in OP), if you didn't install it before, then, just install it.... and always run with as administrator... ALWAYS!.

If that does not work, then extract the game again. and make sure you don't have any errors while doing so.

The game works as intended.

EDIT: That sounded a little passive-aggresive from my part, I'm sorry. What I meant is that that kind of error is from a bad installation of the RTP package or the absense of it. I hope you are able to get it to work.

MeatWaffle

Sep 27, 2017
Try re-installing the RTP package (link in OP), if you didn't install it before, then, just install it.... and always run with as administrator... ALWAYS!.

If that does not work, then extract the game again. and make sure you don't have any errors while doing so.

The game works as intended.
I will give it another shot. Didn't honestly expect the Dev to respond so quickly, or at all. The Speedy response is appreciated.

Jegath

May 20, 2017
Ah....quick question, if i spam Spend Day With option will i still unlock the scenes?
Yes the option "Spend day with ..." only upgrade the atribute of that character to unlock the scenes that you wanna see, you need for example Guilty for Mom, to see her scenes.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ah....quick question, if i spam Spend Day With option will i still unlock the scenes?
Only works as a "quick" way to level up the character's level. If you want to spam the option and expect to automatically unlock the scenes then it won't work, you still have to talk to them.

The only difference is that you won't have to spam character interactions and skip a ton of dialogue while slowly building their level by +1 or +2.

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
What's up Doc, i undertand everything with this block from of you, but honestly, YOU , for me, is the best in what you are done already. You have ideais that no one have. You make this project big for every one in here. I'm from Brazil man and i love your game. Not just for the fap, the boobs and the dog (OMG how i love this dog), but is for the art, the genial ideia and about think how big this project can be. Not fast, but update by update can be the best game ever made. Think about that. The manor is your legacy, your project. By the manor, By this little freaks, by you. Carry on doc. I'm waiting for you, for 0.12, 0.13, 0.14, 0.35, 0.66, 1.1... You can do this ;). Love from Brazil.:coffee:

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes