4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019
The only thing you guys are gonna get for saying this things of him is that the good Doc are gonna quit of chat with his followers and be like the others patreons that dont say a word and upload when they want,like Nergals o Simbro....stop beign pussys and wait for the doc,if you want to quit with donating then stop

Hollie

Oct 12, 2018
I was stating the delay of the game. And I found that can be "guilty" by doing that. I will Never put me in a asshole group , ever If someone wanted to put me in.

I will allways love this game and the art. Peace for you too.
The "assholes" know who they are because they love being one... and I don't consider YOU one of them.
You just reminded me what I said, that is not a bad thing, nor a insult... So we are cool.
Taking shit about my intentions and plainly insulting me is another thing.
This was such a wholesome exchange

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
btw, how to use sleeping pills?
You enter Martha's room (MC's mother room) and interact with her wardrobe. You have to choose the middle option, if I'm not mistaken (or just interact with the 3 options until it mentions the pills) and make the change.

That way you can enter her room in the middle of the night without her waking up.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's not awesome idea, Martha should be impregnated and when her bulge shows the MC should cum in her pregnant pussy.
Totally agree! I'd love for the game to include pregnancy at some point, it would be extremely hot! Maybe make it toggleable as the beastiality so people can decide whether or not to see it? :devilish:

I'd certainly keep enjoying the game regardless its absense/inclusion, so I trust the good Doc to keep making this game as fun and awesome as it has been!

D

Deleted member 482355

Totally agree! I'd love for the game to include pregnancy at some point, it would be extremely hot! Maybe make it toggleable as the beastiality so people can decide whether or not to see it? :devilish:

I'd certainly keep enjoying the game regardless its absense/inclusion, so I trust the good Doc to keep making this game as fun and awesome as it has been!
Exactly I'm the same, I would love to see it but I'll play anyway but it would be so hot.

I actually hope it turns out Doyle got his Mom pregnant, that would be hot. Maybe it will end up being that Doyle is an ancestor of the MC from the incestuous union of Doyle and his Mom.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Exactly I'm the same, I would love to see it but I'll play anyway but it would be so hot.

I actually hope it turns out Doyle got his Mom pregnant, that would be hot. Maybe it will end up being that Doyle is an ancestor of the MC from the incestuous union of Doyle and his Mom.
Since I don't really use Doyle anymore I totally forgot about him! xD

But yeah, that would be something for sure!

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Since I don't really use Doyle anymore I totally forgot about him! xD

But yeah, that would be something for sure!
Funny story the way he talks to you seems paternal (minus the perv, but lets face it he's prolly act that way to his litteral kids too.) The game did say Martha inherited from family.

Is it just me thinking that maybe doyle is possessing the animals too, the way the dog acts in his scenes seems a bit TOO intelligent(granted couild be plot intelligence (see because magic/plot armor tropes)? The only reason he asked permission from MC coulda been our of need for human interaction.

and hate to say it doc but MC and mia are teen/loli/shota in my head cannon. =D MAybe i should contact that psychiatrist too,

Anyway just gonna put my 2 cents in. Dont let the trolls ruin your mood. Work at your own pace and get stuff done properly. My only personal grievance Would be addinh the .12 changelog into the list before its released.Had me confused as f*** at why i couldbnt trigger mias scenes.

editL just double checked. it does show .11 in the changelog, but i cant trigger mias scenes (handjob? in bathroom?)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No one talk about something that is a little forgotten,the table moment,i really want to see it finish,a BJ from Martha under the table,a little cliche but i love the cliches jsjs
Also forgot about that xD Since there is no real motive (as of now) to keep hiding under the table, I stopped doing it and forgot it was an option haha

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019
Also forgot about that xD Since there is no real motive (as of now) to keep hiding under the table, I stopped doing it and forgot it was an option haha
Yeah i know,that thing is just 50-50,but its gonna be very good when the good Doc finish a couple of options in the table moment n_n

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
hi guys I thought about how to change the story with new scenes.
1 I would wear the martha dog while doing yoga so I would connect to the scene designed by bones where the dog has sex with naked martha
2 in the studio when he touches VERA and she calls him perverted I would say that I saw her having sex with the dog and I own it in dogstyle. to reconnect to the submission scene of the 0.10 update:love::ROFLMAO::eek::unsure::devilish:

Reactions: LucasLeels

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Dr. Bones, sometimes when I am late, I will tell myself I can get there faster if I just drive fast on the way. However, even if I put myself at risk by driving significantly faster than I should, it still won't make that big of a difference in the time it takes me to arrive. I think this is similar to your game development. Don't exhaust yourself by working faster to get what amounts to only a minor jump in release date for updates. Just go at your own pace, and the quality of the end result will speak for itself. The real fans who understand long-term payoff will support you working at a sustainable rate!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest Patreon post:

So, first of all, I want to inform you before hand that the billing for this next month will be paused, meaning YOU WON'T BE CHARGED THE 1ST OF MARCH. I decided to do this because my production this past month was more than slow, it was painfully slow... and I was battling against something I was afraid to admit: the fatidic BURN OUT.

But, before you guys worry too much... this does NOT mean that I will stop working, NOR will I put anything on hold.
I just need to get my mind back on track with the project. I will keep on making this game and the next one... and the next after that. But right now, what I do not want is to take you generosity for granted or abuse your support (or your wallet).
So I decided to pause the pledges for a month, while I get a grip of myself... I have a couple of ideas to try to help me overcome this... "feeling", and I'm sure I will soon enough, so be sure that I won't go anywhere. But I want to take my time and don't feel the pressure of rushing the work, so... Yeah.

I don't want to dwell long and hard, because all of this makes me feel like a spoiled cry baby, so let's move on.

About 0.12, I'm still working on it, but there are a few more days for it to be ready (surely not before the end of month, and that's what convinced me to pause the pledges in the first place). I don't want to rush it and end up with a bugfest, even if it is a small update. I also been having trouble with the dialogues, I'm just not happy with anything about it right now... I guess that's the "burn out" thing acting up.

So, TL;DR: I won't charge you the 1st of March, but 0.12 should be ready somewhere within the first weeks of it. I need to take a couple days off... off my house, off everything and clear my head. I love doing this, but I guess eveything takes its toll on you sooner or later.
But again, I'm NOT quitting or anything.

As always, thanks all of you for your support, I'm grateful with each and every one of you.
I'm ashamed to get like this, I've been at this for a year now with no actual breaks, and I guess I should have take so time out, so this is on me.

I hope this post is clear, and I didn't make it hard to understand, but if you have questions you are free to write them in the comments and I will answer, or go to the Discord Server and tag me if you want a more personal apporach.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes