• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What's the X-ray room?
P.S. Anyone want to bet/also think that other female characters will end up in situations with "B" enabled? (Based on how easily mom ended up there)?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
What's the X-ray room?
P.S. Anyone want to bet/also think that other female characters will end up in situations with "B" enabled? (Based on how easily mom ended up there)?
This has been explained ad nauseum, that scene was commissioned by a high dollar Patreon. It is entirely possible that other characters will be added or additional B scenes will feature Vera. The Mother did NOT decide or participate, she was "assaulted" by the dog after all, while she was incapacitated by being trapped under fallen crates!

As for the X-Ray room, it is a channel on @Oseo Bones Discord, details in the OP.

Reactions: RWaites

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This has been explained ad nauseum, that scene was commissioned by a high dollar Patreon. It is entirely possible that other characters will be added or additional B scenes will feature Vera. The Mother did NOT decide or participate, she was "assaulted" by the dog after all, while she was incapacitated by being trapped under fallen crates!

As for the X-Ray room, it is a channel on @Oseo Bones Discord, details in the OP.
So are all the "B" scenes special commissions? I saw in the changelog that the thief/police one was. I was thinking that the other's were on the devs own accord thus maybe making it likely that other characters (such as Lucile) would end up in those situations

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
So are all the "B" scenes special commissions? I saw in the changelog that the thief/police one was. I was thinking that the other's were on the devs own accord thus maybe making it likely that other characters (such as Lucile) would end up in those situations
No, just the one with Martha (Mom), as for Luciele, @Oseo Bones has stated that she is off limits for B.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Nice game, with high quality illustrations. A bit grindy maybe but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's still enjoyable because of the characters. They look great.

Martha is awesome. Every game should contain a big busty milf.
Vera is a magnificent bitch. Love her.
Lucile is cute but a little too retarded for my tastes.

The writing could be better sometimes, but it works.

Hope to see that woman cop again, she's hot.
I wouldn't call Luciele retarded, naive and sheltered, willfully oblivious, but not mentally deficient.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
The new character might not be (hoping as well) but i doubt the dev will make scenes for her, unless special HEFTY commissions.
Actually, new characters coming in would most likely be for such purposes, was Mom and Luciele are unlikely to participate in any further B scenes per previous statements.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Actually, new characters coming in would most likely be for such purposes, was Mom and Luciele are unlikely to participate in any further B scenes per previous statements.
Well since Martha was a "one-off", I feel like that specific "fetish" will be Vera's exclusively (excluding some one-offs like Martha and thief/cop)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Especially since Lucile is off limits (I though that her "naiveness" would land her in "those" kind of situations)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Especially since Lucile is off limits (I though that her "naiveness" would land her in "those" kind of situations)
I feel like it could have been incorporated if bones desired to, but I totally understand wanting to keep some characters more "vanilla." I do think a 2/2 split is a good compromise though, so i'm praying the new character gets some beasty.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I feel like it could have been incorporated if bones desired to, but I totally understand wanting to keep some characters more "vanilla." I do think a 2/2 split is a good compromise though, so i'm praying the new character gets some beasty.
Well I really hope that 0.071 means that we aren't 3 updates from finishing and that we get many many many more saucy scenes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Well I really hope that 0.071 means that we aren't 3 updates from finishing and that we get many many many more saucy scenes
In software 1.0 is the first "shipping" (finished version), .071 + 3 more Versions only gets us to 0.1, lots of numbers left to go...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
In software 1.0 is the first "shipping" (finished version), .071 + 3 more Versions only gets us to 0.1, lots of numbers left to go...
Yeah, I know. But some people are just jumpy with numbers. However I fully trust that dear old Doc won't disappoint

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also I don't think Bones has a road map, I'm pretty sure his versioning is just a way to keep track of his updates chronologically.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, I know. But some people are just jumpy with numbers. However I fully trust that dear old Doc won't disappoint
Also I don't think Bones has a road map, I'm pretty sure his versioning is just a way to keep track of his updates chronologically.
Damn it, don't burst my bubble.... I (and i imagine both of you and many, many others) want to see this game grow considerably more (Think Summertime Saga) and keep adding new things and people to "do"!

Like if you want lots more before the game ends!!!!

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes