4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Full Saves for v0.20a:

View attachment 3360908

Installation:

Extract File

Move saves to and from the saves folders into the main game folder to access them

Save 1 is a General Save with bestiality turned off

Save 2 is a Gallery Save right in the "Mind Palace" (the game's version of a gallery) with bestiality turned on just so everything is available. I edited the save so it will include all scenes that wouldn't be possible to get without a different save game, such as all of the "state events" for Martha, Lucile, and Vera.
where's the save for martha's doggy scene?

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
The author of the campaign does not care about his brainchild, since he has merged with weakness again...He's not doing anything again, he's busy with all sorts of nonsense, he's studying Skyrim and playing it, if you want to wait for an update for 5 minutes every 2 years, then good luck to your nerves, I refuse to follow this shit, bye and all the best)

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
The author of the campaign does not care about his brainchild, since he has merged with weakness again...He's not doing anything again, he's busy with all sorts of nonsense, he's studying Skyrim and playing it, if you want to wait for an update for 5 minutes every 2 years, then good luck to your nerves, I refuse to follow this shit, bye and all the best)
dude, like 95% of the guys, I'm are here for the lols and the occasional jab at bones. the other 5% are his alt acc when he tries to defend himself/blow smoke up his own ass.

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
dude, like 95% of the guys, I'm are here for the lols and the occasional jab at bones. the other 5% are his alt acc when he tries to defend himself/blow smoke up his own ass.
I had a second acc, I completely burned out on it and told the whole truth to this jerk after he started whining that there were a lot of hacker bots around, and I got carried away and told him all the shit, and then one of his relatives complained, and that's it, I was banned, banned for everything Painful moments, bro.

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
I don't remember what this fool's name was, moder or sucker, but the type is also crazy, hoping that Bones will return and start development, although this bastard got lost from the radar for the 3rd time

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
There should be a petition or complaint against this mutant Bones, it's unhealthy crap to make money on trust and not do shit, well, like, if you have a priority in your personal life, then, dude, go sleep it off and write a post, don't mock and don't trolling people, bastard, you're 2 years old or No matter how long you've been there, they don't trust you.

Nov 28, 2020
Well, if you are ready to wait 2 years while the author plays his Skyrim in 800 mods, then you will have both animals and a zoo, my friend, but for now wait)
I'm just going crazy, you won't understand that the author slowly wants to give up this game, you can see that he doesn't care about it and that money and his leisure are important to him, I'm wildly burning just
that is why you either mod the game yourself, learn to draw and animate your ideas, or find someone who can do your commissions. i give up with these nsfw artist because of their lazy ways and dropping the whatever project they work on, most of them are toxic d bags. Lucile being my favorite in this game, should get more animal scenes with the dog or atleast one with the horse since she did have not one scene with the horse.

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Is he like a surprise bitch person or what?We're going to turn on Sherlock all together and we're going to fucking investigate what kind of update he's going to bring us, and what date is Watson?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is he like a surprise bitch person or what?We're going to turn on Sherlock all together and we're going to fucking investigate what kind of update he's going to bring us, and what date is Watson?
No one, not even him, knows exactly when his work is going to be done. The guy is a loot box at this point and the update is the obvious 0.000000000001% thing that's gonna come out of the loot box. The rest is excuses.

Cesar_the_mage

Aug 7, 2019
If we consider the time between 19.0 and 19.1 was around 3-5 months, carry the 1 and calculate.The Switch 2 will be released before this update.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes