4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Omar2652

Aug 8, 2018
Ok , so no one is curious about Doyles past?? like , how he got into that *special relationship* with his mom ???? Can we get a doyle story someday in the future??? (Where we have to play doyle) and
second - will we get family 4some?? <3 and maybe a pregnancy <3 <3 :p

Reactions: MDchaotic

Spearoflugh

May 7, 2018
Ok , so no one is curious about Doyles past?? like , how he got into that *special relationship* with his mom ???? Can we get a doyle story someday in the future??? (Where we have to play doyle) and
second - will we get family 4some?? <3 and maybe a pregnancy <3 <3 :p
Tbh, I'd really love some horror component in this game. Doyle is actually a demon and the body we found in the basement is the body of the kid who Doyle possessed before. He pushed the kid into depravity and then the kid got caught somehow and locked there to die.

And now Doyle is doing the exact same thing with us, I bet Doyle is actually the name of the kid who died in the basement cell and the being that we allow to possess us is just borrowing the name.

I mean it's really weird that a kid is locked in a cell and the cell is even walled up... Unless it's something dangerous

The hints are there too, ritual dagger, necromicon, the saleswoman who's really interested in weird demonic knowledge etc

Reactions: Omar2652

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Tbh, I'd really love some horror component in this game. Doyle is actually a demon and the body we found in the basement is the body of the kid who Doyle possessed before. He pushed the kid into depravity and then the kid got caught somehow and locked there to die.

And now Doyle is doing the exact same thing with us, I bet Doyle is actually the name of the kid who died in the basement cell and the being that we allow to possess us is just borrowing the name.

I mean it's really weird that a kid is locked in a cell and the cell is even walled up... Unless it's something dangerous

The hints are there too, ritual dagger, necromicon, the saleswoman who's really interested in weird demonic knowledge etc
Interesting path there, maybe the entire house is evil and is slowly dragging it's occupants to damnation, then again, maybe Doyle was just obsessed with having the women in his family and is steering MC to a similar bent, either way I like it!

Reactions: Spearoflugh

Omar2652

Aug 8, 2018

but the house is Marthas family manor right! So , the skeleton might be her brothers . Brother who had a special relation with Marthas mom ;) and maybe Martha TOO!! thats why the MCs dad had issues with her, and she decided to live in a Manor far from city and people (for her bro ofc!) . And maybe Marthas mom did some blood magic , that cost her the only son she had :p . And Doyle was actually a demon summoned by marthas mom :D

Reactions: Spearoflugh

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nice art, but you might want to shorten her neck length a little. Maybe it's just me.
Well done on her facial expression.
I'll be honest, the only reason I made it that long is because I got tired of doing the background.

Reactions: nekobasu
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes