4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait, you made this yourself? Damn man, someone's got some drawing skills. We know whom to recommend if the good Doctor will ever need artists ;)
Stop it you're making me blush, I actually just stole the fanart and claimed it as mine own like I steal my games /S. Anyways i'm nowhere near experienced enough with using a computer to draw to actually be able to; plus I don't even have a tablet, and drawing with a pencil doesn't translate well to a mouse. I do however know that since my between this and the last one I posted, I find this one to be a a lot higher quality.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Stop it you're making me blush, I actually just stole the fanart and claimed it as mine own like I steal my games /S. Anyways i'm nowhere near experienced enough with using a computer to draw to actually be able to; plus I don't even have a tablet, and drawing with a pencil doesn't translate well to a mouse. I do however know that since my between this and the last one I posted, I find this one to be a a lot higher quality.
Oh you dirty pirate, you! If we all here wouldn't be free stuff lovin', game stealin' creep thiefs, i'd have a word with you!

*P.S. Keep providing us with such content and I'm sure that nobody will even notice the "ownership" problems :firstimekiss:

Reactions: Omar2652

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh you dirty pirate, you! If we all here wouldn't be free stuff lovin', game stealin' creep thiefs, i'd have a word with you!
*P.S. Keep providing us with such content and I'm sure that nobody will even notice the "ownership" problems :firstimekiss:
I think you misunderstood, I was joking, I am the artist.

R

RWaites

A few more days...
Patrons only
Sep 8 at 2:01am
... as the title says, just a few more days. It seems that I missjudged the amount of art for this build, some scenes have a lot of variations and it takes time to get animations and everything else right... I also had to "upgrade" Martha's bust, her body was a little off in comparison to most of the scenes (Her boobs were too small...yep. But now she is thicc all the way. (you can check the new one on the "X-Ray room" on Discord, Oh! and I just uploaded another teaser, so go check it out.)
I just need to finish a couple more pictures and then code what is left.
I'll be in touch around here but if you are not in the server, I highly recomend that you join, I'm online almost all of my waking hours and I don't bite, so you can ask me anything... except for a specific update date, I'm not falling for that again.

See ya later!.

PS: Remember, go check the X-Ray Room if you haven't already.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
A few more days...
Patrons only
... as the title says, just a few more days. It seems that I missjudged the amount of art for this build, some scenes have a lot of variations and it takes time to get animations and everything else right... I also had to "upgrade" Martha's bust, her body was a little off in comparison to most of the scenes (Her boobs were too small...yep. But now she is thicc all the way. (you can check the new one on the "X-Ray room" on Discord, Oh! and I just uploaded another teaser, so go check it out.)
I'll be in touch around here but if you are not in the server, I highly recomend that you join, I'm online almost all of my waking hours and I don't bite, so you can ask me anything... except for a specific update date, I'm not falling for that again.

See ya later!.

Is this finally what we've been waiting for !!?? .... THE HYPE IS THRU THE ROOF !

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
A few more days...
Patrons only

See ya later!.

Thanks, as I was scrolling down, I didn't register that it was you.... you changed your avatar! Eagerly awaiting the next release! Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hello. I think some tags needs to be added:
-animated
-titfuck
-footjob
-sleep sex
-groping
I don't know the sites rules regarding tagging so don't know if an occurrence of a scene once (footjob and for a moment I though sleep sex, but then remember Lucile having a scene) means there's enough of that specific content in order to tag it

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I think some tags needs to be added:
-animated
-titfuck
-footjob
-sleep sex
-groping
In the future instead of posting it in the thread you can use report the thread and tell them to add the tags, or a least @ a mod. It gets done much quicker that way.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes