4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

sohail360

Aug 29, 2018
I'm not a native english speaker either... And now that I think about it that saying myabe does not works well in english. Thanks for the note.. I will try to be more "neutral" in the future.
oseo please tell when bones tale new version is coming

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
oseo please tell when bones tale new version is coming
To quote a friend of mine ( @SomeDamnedDude ) when you asked this last time.....AND THE TIME BEFORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When it comes out, you will see it here, no need to ask. For the official answer check @Oseo Bones Patreon page linked on the #1 post in this thread, you can actually start at post one and read all the way back to here, every question is asked and answered over and over again! Hey @Golem98 can you add, "Don't spam the thread asking when a new version is coming out" to the guide? "

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
To quote a friend of mine ( @SomeDamnedDude ) when you asked this last time.....AND THE TIME BEFORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When it comes out, you will see it here, no need to ask. For the official answer check @Oseo Bones Patreon page linked on the #1 post in this thread, you can actually start at post one and read all the way back to here, every question is asked and answered over and over again! Hey @Golem98 can you add, "Don't spam the thread asking when a new version is coming out" to the guide? "

I checked that guys 7 comments and I nearly died knowing what goes on in this thread XD

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
any save files?? plz ? :|
The search at the top right works REALLY well, I found this by searching "save files" and then checking the search this thread only box in the search dialog box Try it some time it works GREAT!

jake79416

Jan 25, 2018
How do I give Martha the sleeping pill? I have bought the pill from the clerk but do not know how to give it to Martha for the night scenes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How do I give Martha the sleeping pill? I have bought the pill from the clerk but do not know how to give it to Martha for the night scenes
Refer to the walkthrough found on post in this thread, just below the screen shots, after you finish what it covers (up to version .03) there is an excellent text guide maintained by @Golem98 , here . On this forum red writing is a link! Likes are appreciated.

Reactions: MDchaotic
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes