• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone that has contact with the good doctor know if it will have a reason for the animals lusting for woman?Or the mom corruption in the beggining she acted pretty normal.
Another thing how many updates do you all think that takes until she is fully corrupted,she stops justufiyng her actions and seeks sex with MC by herself
Only the future will tell. I think it is good to find out things as we go along, but then I have never read the last page of the book before getting there in order. If you want to ask, just start with @Oseo Bones , by adding that here he will probably see it. Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Recommendation: Once Vera puts a choke hold on Dave in the Bathroom, the initial pics has his left arm down behind him. Once she starts with the HJ, both arms are holding onto the choke hold arm. IDEA - The arm that was behind - have him start massaging her crotch area to a point of her cringing with delight while she is doing the HJ. Be an interesting change. Probably when she has max arousal. Just an idea....

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I got a good chuckle coming back after a few days and seeing that the fight against noobs rages on, hold fast my comrades don't let the tide overtake you! I'll be updating my guide once the next update comes out so to any of you lazy people out there wait a bit after the next update to get answers to all the new content in one easy post.

Asiima

Jul 28, 2018
Sex; Wake up then go downstairs to kitchen and talk to her, eat breakfast and then go to the barn right away, talk to her and call her a bitch, you will get the scene. It seems you must have gotten all other scenes beforehand (although the beasty scene may not required but you should "activate" it by walking towards her when she is with the dog in the barn just in case). As a side note you may need to lose your virginity to one of the other women before you can have sex with her? (she says "I hope you are not a virgin" so if you have any issues simply go have sex with another woman first.)
Hi where the scene happens ? In the barn ? Beaceuse when I go there after eating breakfast I choose "stare",call her a bitch and the character just runs away cuz he "choose life". What am I doing wrong,please help me. :)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi where the scene happens ? In the barn ? Beaceuse when I go there after eating breakfast I choose "stare",call her a bitch and the character just runs away cuz he "choose life". What am I doing wrong,please help me. :)
Keep calling her a bitch, eventually she fucks you if her arousal is high enough and your depravity is high enough, just follow the guide.

Reactions: RWaites

sohail360

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 12/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.071
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Saves from 0.061 and later will work. Saves from 0.051 will work but possibly have bugs.

Download:
- - - -

Thanks to @RWaites for sharing!

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

i have got diamond bag please tell how biker girl come back for her diamond bag please tell

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
do u have any idea when new version is coming after 0.071
When it comes out, you will see it here, no need to ask. For the official answer check @Oseo Bones Patreon page linked on the #1 post in this thread, you can actually start at post one and read all the way back to here, every question is asked and answered over and over again! Hey @Golem98 can you add, "Don't spam the thread asking when a new version is coming out" to the guide?

Reactions: C.C@T

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
When it comes out, you will see it here, no need to ask. For the official answer check @Oseo Bones Patreon page linked on the #1 post in this thread, you can actually start at post one and read all the way back to here, every question is asked and answered over and over again! Hey @Golem98 can you add, "Don't spam the thread asking when a new version is coming out" to the guide?

Done! :D

D

Deleted member 693137

Is anyone else getting looped on the scene where you offer to massage Lucile while she is playing her game? I went through the scene normally until I got to the point where the second depravity and trust check was (when he offers to make the massage better by fucking her) and I didn't meet her trust check, it did the normal decline from her, screen went black and the text started showing up again about the massage and I could only see the normal movement view for the MC along with his hand and her panties. I couldn't decline in anyway (to my knowledge) so I ended the game once the third loop started.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else getting looped on the scene where you offer to massage Lucile while she is playing her game? I went through the scene normally until I got to the point where the second depravity and trust check was (when he offers to make the massage better by fucking her) and I didn't meet her trust check, it did the normal decline from her, screen went black and the text started showing up again about the massage and I could only see the normal movement view for the MC along with his hand and her panties. I couldn't decline in anyway (to my knowledge) so I ended the game once the third loop started.

Search reveals these ,

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes