4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone that has contact with the good doctor know if it will have a reason for the animals lusting for woman?Or the mom corruption in the beggining she acted pretty normal.
Another thing how many updates do you all think that takes until she is fully corrupted,she stops justufiyng her actions and seeks sex with MC by herself
Only the future will tell. I think it is good to find out things as we go along, but then I have never read the last page of the book before getting there in order. If you want to ask, just start with @Oseo Bones , by adding that here he will probably see it. Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Recommendation: Once Vera puts a choke hold on Dave in the Bathroom, the initial pics has his left arm down behind him. Once she starts with the HJ, both arms are holding onto the choke hold arm. IDEA - The arm that was behind - have him start massaging her crotch area to a point of her cringing with delight while she is doing the HJ. Be an interesting change. Probably when she has max arousal. Just an idea....

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I got a good chuckle coming back after a few days and seeing that the fight against noobs rages on, hold fast my comrades don't let the tide overtake you! I'll be updating my guide once the next update comes out so to any of you lazy people out there wait a bit after the next update to get answers to all the new content in one easy post.

Asiima

Jul 28, 2018
Sex; Wake up then go downstairs to kitchen and talk to her, eat breakfast and then go to the barn right away, talk to her and call her a bitch, you will get the scene. It seems you must have gotten all other scenes beforehand (although the beasty scene may not required but you should "activate" it by walking towards her when she is with the dog in the barn just in case). As a side note you may need to lose your virginity to one of the other women before you can have sex with her? (she says "I hope you are not a virgin" so if you have any issues simply go have sex with another woman first.)
Hi where the scene happens ? In the barn ? Beaceuse when I go there after eating breakfast I choose "stare",call her a bitch and the character just runs away cuz he "choose life". What am I doing wrong,please help me. :)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi where the scene happens ? In the barn ? Beaceuse when I go there after eating breakfast I choose "stare",call her a bitch and the character just runs away cuz he "choose life". What am I doing wrong,please help me. :)
Keep calling her a bitch, eventually she fucks you if her arousal is high enough and your depravity is high enough, just follow the guide.

Reactions: RWaites

sohail360

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

At first, David is pretty much innocent and has no dirty thoughts, so you must rise your "Depravation" in order to come up with new ideas on how to "enjoy" your time in this old manor.
This can be done in various ways, but don't worry, you will have a little help.
Also, each girl has a respective attribute that you must rise (Along with your "Depravation") to unlock events:

Martha (M): GUILT.
(She is trying to re-bond with you. Make her feel Guilty about her past absence and she might try to "compensate").

Lucile (S): TRUST
(She is very naive, so make her believe that your intentions are not lewd at all... at first.)

Vera (S): AROUSAL.
(She hates your guts, but she's clearly frustrated. Tease her a little and see what happens).

Aside from the "main" events, you can unlock certain scenes while interacting with various objects inside and outside the manor. These may increase the above attributes or simply be hidden scenes and easter eggs.

Updated: 12/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.071
Language: English
Genre:
2dcg, Male Protagonist, Incest, Milf, Assjob, Handjob, Footjob, Thighjob, Titjob, Groping, Voyeurism, Para-normal, Bestiality, More to come.

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.
(You'll need the RGM VX ACE RTP Package)

Change-Log:
Here's the build 0.071 with all the bug fixes from 0.07.
I Also took the liberty of adding a couple more features in the My Mind map:
  • MC Name change. (So players can change their name anytime they want).
  • "B" Option switch. To enable or disable it in-game. (Teddy-bear)

[NEW]
* NEW Character: The OFFICER. (Character commissioned by Serrated ($25 Patreon))
* NEW Character: The BIKER-GIRL. (Character commissioned by Serrated ($25 Patreon))
* NEW Item: "Bag of Diamonds".

[GRAPHICS]
* NEW Sprite for MC (Wearing Raincoat. 2 Variations)
* NEW Spirte for OFFICER.
* NEW Bust for OFFICER.
* NEW Sprite for BIKER-GIRL.
* NEW Bust for BIKER-GIRIL.

Code
* Reworked a few events for implementation of future scenes.
* Organized code in a more "professional" way. (I'm getting better) :)

[FIXES]
* FIXED: Vera Cliping bug (aka: "Vera Levitating Act") (NOW FOR REALSIES!)
* FIXED: Vera PEEP (Peeking on her tow times in a row freezes the game, no mo)
* FIXED: Martha Missionary scene is now repeatable, as it always should.

[NEW H-SCENES]
* Martha - "SLEEP WITH" (NIGHT / 2 Variations).
* Lucile - "WAKEY WAKEY" (MORNING / 3 Variations).
* Vera - "Pressure Release" (STABLES - MORNING / 2 Variations) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***
* OFFICER/BIKER - "On the run" (STABLES - NIGHT) (NON-REPEATABLE) ***(ONLY UNLOCKABLE WITH "B" ENABLED)***

[NEW]
* "SPEND THE DAY..." Option enabled when MC is about to get out of his room in the morning. It will rise 5 points of a girl's or MC's attibutes.
* ITEM: "Necronomicon"

[FIXES]
* FIXED: Clock bug (aka: "Comma Inducing clock watching").
* FIXED: Perpetual Martha morning sex (not that bad tho...).
* FIXED: Lucile duplicate bug (aka: "Lucile Clon Twin").
* FIXED: Vera door stuck bug (aka: "Vera Door Guard").
* FIXED: Vera Cliping bug (aka: "Vera Levitating Act").
* FIXED: Merchant Sleeping Pills Bug (This is an old one that forgot to fix in previous build).

[NEW H-SCENES]
* Merchant - MORNING BOOBS GROPE.
- MORNING TITTY-FUCK.

Bones' Notes:
As you know, this is a mini-update and bug-fix. Made as a way to get back on track with the updates schedule.
Previous bug SHOULD be fixed now... but, hey, I'm human, so the possibility that some may escape my radar is there.

[NEW]
* ITEM: Lollipop Box
* ITEM: Blindfold
* NEW STAT-CAP - MC:55 / MARTHA:50 / LUCILE:50 / VERA:50

[NEW H-SCENES]
* Martha - MORNING BJ (WAKE UP).
- MORNING FIRST SEX SCENE.
* Lucile - EVENING BJ (GLORYHOLE).
- EVENING FRIST SEX SCENE.
* Vera - EVENING BJ (AFTER PEEP).
- MORNING FIRST SEX SCENE. (STABLES)

FIXES:
  • FIXED: Lucile Pantry Event - (You can now, skip the intro and not get stuck in this event).
  • FIXED: Martha Boob-Grope Event - (No more butt-boob-stuck-can't-see-shit-bug... Also fixed the Vera HJ "guest" animation thingy).
  • FIXED: Martha Night Event - (No more Lucile "Guest" graphic, I hope).
NEW:
  • "My Mind" - New gallery where you can replay SPECIAL scenes and check out some art that does not repeat in the game. Also, in the future I will be adding sketches and not used material to the room.

FIXES:
  • TEXT SKIP - Skip funtion should work just fine now (Thanks to Hontor!)
  • BUG-FIXES - Massive (and I really meant MASSIVE!) bug search and squashing.
Thanks to the following lads and lasses, who were kind to test: "bbshotgun"; "Evil"; "Frida"; "Hemlock"; "Exxio"; "Coconuts"; "Razerbic"; "ajisnumba1". (

Also, thanks to anyone who posted bugs on the discord server, that helped a lot!).

CHANGES:

• VARIABLES OPTIMIZATIONS - I changed the way the stats variables work, implementing a stat-cap for all characters:
  • IMPROVED EV. PROGRESSION - Added scenes variant for less repetitive long dialogs.
  • ASS GROPE EVENTS - re-worked the graphics and animation for the ass grope scenes to make them preattier and sexier. (Martha's ass now is magnificent, If I do say so myself).
  • CODE IMPROVEMENTS - I made a LOT of code changes to try to make a better fundation for future build, this way the need to start a new game with every update will be virtually unnecesary. (i will clarify this each time, don't worry).

NEW:

• NEW OPTIONS MENU - Change Sounds Volume
- Toggle Auto-Dash on/off.

- Toggle Auto-save on/off.

• NEW DIARY SYSTEM - New Diary, where you can check characters stats, "draw" your progress and more, (willl be expanded in the future). (Thanks Hontor for the script!).
  • NEW STAT INCR. GRAPHICS - A little ghapic to get a better feel of the stat increases.
  • NEW STAT-CAP - MC:35 / MARTHA:25 / LUCILE:25 / VERA:25
  • NEW SAVE FILE MANAGMENT - New script to avoid the use of obsolete save files. (Thanks Hontor! Again!).

NEW H-SCENES:

• Martha - AFTERNOON BASEMENT TIT-JOB.
- Extra stuff if you have certain option enabled ;)

• Lucile - AFTERNOON BATHROOM THIGH-JOB.
  • Vera - NIGHT BEDROOM FOOT-JOB.

NEW MINI H-SCENES:

• Martha - BOOBS GROPE & GRAB.
- PEEP SCENE REWORKED.

• Lucile - BOOBS GROPE & GRAB.
- BATH PEEP SCENE.

• Vera - BOOBS GROPE & GRAB.
- PEEP SCENE ART.

v0.031
Mini-Changelog:

• Fixed "Buttits".
  • Fixed several ocations that triggered day times teleportations.
  • Fixed "Flashin seizure-inducing butt-tit-jobs" glitch.
  • Few other smaller (but annoying) bugs.

Changelog for 0.030.

FIXES:
  • Dishes Bug
  • Hide&Seek event, long dialogue repetition.
  • Other Dialogues adjustments.
CHANGES:
  • Skip Text now uses CTRL key (instead of X)
IMPORTANT: It seems that pressing Ctrl while on map let the MC go throuh walls. Will be fixed for next update.
  • Dr.Bones bust updated ( :U )
  • Surely changed something else, but if I don't remember it, it shouldn't be so important.
NEW:
  • NEW Character: The Merchant. (Let's see if you get the reference)
  • NEW Items added for event progression.
  • NEW mini quest to get those items.
  • NEW way to get possessed by Doyle. Using a Item from the Inventory.

NEW H-SCENES:
  • Martha - NIGHT SCENE (Several Options)
  • Lucile - NIGHT SCENE (Several Options)
  • Vera - NIGHT SCENE (Limited Option)

Note: Overall this update was a little "light", As my last weeks on my ex-day-work had me busy as a hooker's vagina. But May will be different... time is on my side from now on.

---CHANGELOG 0.026 (BUGFIX&PLUS)---

[FIXES]
* Afternoon bug FIXED

[CHANGES]
* Game's name is now: 'BONES'TALES: THE MANOR'
* Ass-groping event now increase attribute before the "squeeze" option.
* Lowered requisites for all H-Scenes (less grindy game).
* Increase the DERPAVATION points gain in some events.
* Peeping events now increase DEPRAVATION.
* Intro WON'T rise the first 3 points in DEPRAVATION (This was need for a correct development of events)
(Also will help the player to "choose" to go for Doyle first).
* VERA peep scene re-coded (Scary eye is now at random).
* Almost all interections with the girls has now a Doyle commentary (if possessed).
* Hide & Seek event now is optional.

[NEW]
* SKIP TEXT SCRIPT! (by holding the 'cancel' key (default 'X' on keyboard)).
* Peeping event for LUCILE (not art yet).
* MARTHA new location (go find her... it will be the base for future h-scene events).
* Various locations now have background sounds.
* H-Scenes now have background music (possibly temp)
* Added event to pass time in living room (is visible, you won't miss it)
* Added new evento to increase LUCILE trust (Doing Dishes)
* LUCILE new location (after doing the dishes for her)(Base for future scene aswell).
* A few sprite edits.

Aaand I'm sure I'm forgetting something... but hey, I have to stop somewhere.

---CHANGELOG 0.025---

[NEW]
* Aspect-ratio and Fullscreen option.
* Sprite updates and redraw.
* Grammar and typos corrected (most of them).
* New Animated Title Screen.
* Variable Fixes (a lot)
* A lot of thing I don't remember right now...
* A few extra images like Martha peep scene and other hidden sttuf ;)

[NEW H-SCENES]

* Martha - BATH HJ
* Lucile - OUTSIDE HJ
* Vera - FORCED HJ
* Vera - FIRST DOG EVENT)

[NEW MINI H-SCENES]

* Martha - ASS GROPE & GRAB
* Lucile - ASS GROPE & GRAB
* Vera - ASS GROPE & GRAB

Saves from 0.061 and later will work. Saves from 0.051 will work but possibly have bugs.

Download:
- - - -

Thanks to @RWaites for sharing!

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

i have got diamond bag please tell how biker girl come back for her diamond bag please tell

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
do u have any idea when new version is coming after 0.071
When it comes out, you will see it here, no need to ask. For the official answer check @Oseo Bones Patreon page linked on the #1 post in this thread, you can actually start at post one and read all the way back to here, every question is asked and answered over and over again! Hey @Golem98 can you add, "Don't spam the thread asking when a new version is coming out" to the guide?

Reactions: C.C@T

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
When it comes out, you will see it here, no need to ask. For the official answer check @Oseo Bones Patreon page linked on the #1 post in this thread, you can actually start at post one and read all the way back to here, every question is asked and answered over and over again! Hey @Golem98 can you add, "Don't spam the thread asking when a new version is coming out" to the guide?

Done! :D

D

Deleted member 693137

Is anyone else getting looped on the scene where you offer to massage Lucile while she is playing her game? I went through the scene normally until I got to the point where the second depravity and trust check was (when he offers to make the massage better by fucking her) and I didn't meet her trust check, it did the normal decline from her, screen went black and the text started showing up again about the massage and I could only see the normal movement view for the MC along with his hand and her panties. I couldn't decline in anyway (to my knowledge) so I ended the game once the third loop started.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else getting looped on the scene where you offer to massage Lucile while she is playing her game? I went through the scene normally until I got to the point where the second depravity and trust check was (when he offers to make the massage better by fucking her) and I didn't meet her trust check, it did the normal decline from her, screen went black and the text started showing up again about the massage and I could only see the normal movement view for the MC along with his hand and her panties. I couldn't decline in anyway (to my knowledge) so I ended the game once the third loop started.

Search reveals these ,

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes