4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If you can't walk in I dunno what to tell you. I've never had that happen. I thought you were legit just asking. I dunno...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm not the dev of this game. Maybe somebody else can help you but I dunno what's causing your issue. I've never had a problem getting into the library so I have no experience with what you're going through. Sorry.

R

RWaites

I need help please
Is Doyle with you and saying you need to go outside? If yes stand outside the door and try calling him with the ring then call him again tell him to leave you should be able to enter- Are you pllaying the 0.71 version with thebug fixes?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is the sleeping pills necessary for MC to get the sleep with options for MOM ? it's kinda disappointing that their sex in night sleep, Mom is pretending to be asleep . I want to go with the route that the sleeping pill is not necessary if there is

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How do I get in the library at night?
Is the sleeping pills necessary for MC to get the sleep with options for MOM ? it's kinda disappointing that their sex in night sleep, Mom is pretending to be asleep . I want to go with the route that the sleeping pill is not necessary if there is
Technically you need the sleeping pills to progress forward through the game to the point that you get to trigger the sleep with mom scene being "available".

There is a walkthrough posted on the OP, where it ends (events up to Ver .03) Follow the text guide by @Golem98 in post . Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites
R

RWaites

at present thats the only option unless you count the sex after the morning Bath-room HJ

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
From the dialogue in the scene in the next update there will be an option to not use the pills
How will that work? In order to progress through the game, you swap the sleeping pills for the protein pills. Is the good doctor adding a way to swap the pills back. The current mechanics do not have you giving her the sleeping pills at will, if they are there, she will take them as it were. Have you got the dialog in question, I am unaware of what you are talking about, and as both RWaites and I said "currently". We should see what the future holds soon. Cheers

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
The dialogue is when the MC says something like "I should stop giving her these pills" when he tries to wake her up before sleeping with her but nothing hints to the fact that we'll get that in 0.08

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
The dialogue is when the MC says something like "I should stop giving her these pills" when he tries to wake her up before sleeping with her but nothing hints to the fact that we'll get that in 0.08
Hadn't seen that, she seems awake when you have the sleep with her option. Seems odd to me that she is blushing when it happens if she is asleep. You never know what the future holds, the good doctor will provide.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I hope so, because I'm not a fan of non-interactive sex .
There are three other games in your signature, I know that the first one is interactive, all of the other scenes are interactive. Enjoy what is and wait for what the future brings. Cheers!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah to think that they already done it the first time, it doesn't make sense anymore , I thought that mc will sleep with mom then he will ask for sex
Well, being as the game is still in development, and still at a rev less than .1, I am sure that things will change. @Oseo Bones is progressing the story 1 rev / month at a time, doing all the art by hand and by himself. I am sure that the future holds many delights. Enjoy what is, anticipate what will be.... Cheers!

sohail360

Aug 29, 2018
When the MC hit 10 points in Depravation, it will trigger a new variation of an old event. with a new option, that is animated. That would be the last scene of this build/demo/alpha/proof of concept thing that is this game.

I'm already working in the next update that will add at least 3 h-scenes and a few ecchi-scenes... and of course will extend the involvement of Doyle in the MC actions.

But I really don't want to spoil much... I would like to reward exploration and not simply deliver a walkthrough.
But don't worry... as you can see, the map it's not that big for you to get lost in action.
i have got diamond bag how the biker girl came back to get her diamonds back please tell

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes